Pentium Dual Core Desktop Pc With Xp

I built this PC myself mainly out of spare parts from upgrading my own PC, though the case and motherboard are brand new. Here's the spec:

Asrock G31 Motherboard

Pentium Core2Duo processor running @ 2.3ghz

2.5GB DDR2 RAM

Creative Sound Blaster Sound card

Radeon x800 Pro Graphics card

120GB Hard Disk

CD/DVD Drive will play and burn discs.

Front headphone socket and two front USB connection (more at back of PC)

I've installed the following software:

Windows XP (Genuine copy, verified as such by Microsoft with full update support)

Windows Security Essentials (anti-virus, as good as any around)

Open Office (equivalent to Microsoft Office but free)

Chrome browser

Internet Explorer

And a few other bits and bobs.

Basically it's like a new computer and  (with addition of mouse, keyboard and monitor) is ready to go. I've got the fans programmed to run nice and quietly and the processor and RAM are safely overclocked to maximise speed/performance. Perfect for surfing the net, youtube, ebay, facebook etc or for watching videos/listening to music....it will do all of these quickly and easily. Will also play low to medium spec games but not really for new high end games. Easily upgradeable....ie you can add a second hard drive for more storage or increase the RAM upto 4GB or add a more powerful graphics card etc.

£100 inc UK postage or if you can collect from Coventry then I'll include a 15" or 17" flatscreen monitor, mouse and keyboard for your £100. I'm happy to offer a months money back guarantee.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!