Norhtern Soul And R&b Originals And Reissues For Sale

ask to me for audio and scans ,

postage 5 euro everywhere

great discount if you take 3 or more records!!! 

i'm  open also to offers and trades  with soul and r&b.

i'm sellin also the toal lot   :)

ORIGINALS  USA & UK,ITALY ISSUES                         

ramsey lewis    wade in the water / ain't that peculiar (ex. chess uk)10 euro

charles wright   keep sayin' don't love noboy/i'm living on borrowed time (vg++, Philips) 25 euro

the supremes    - who coul never doubt my love/ i hear a simphony      (vg++,  motown) 7 euro

the supremes- back in my arms again/whysper you love me boy          (vg, motown)   5 euro

nancy ames -i don't want to talk about it /cry softly (vg+, epic orange) 10 euro

mitch ryder - blessing in disguise/what now my love (ex ,dynovoice) 15 euro

william bell - eloise (hang on in there)/one plus one (ex, stax) 15 euro

sonny knight-   if you want this love of mine/i just called to say hello (vg aura )10 euro

derek and ray/*mike mcdonald- interpaly/good knows (ex, uk rca orange) 10 euro

the tymes -this time it's love/the foolish things vg++ (label  damages) winchester           15 euro

inez foxx- he's the one you love/broken hearted fool (vg++      symbol ) 15 euro

bobby Goldsboro- she chased me / autumn of my life (mint united artists italian ps) 20 euro

archie bell & the drells- I just can't stop dancing/you're such a beautiful child

(mint, rare italian atlantic ps)25 euro

Arthur conley- obladì obladà/otis sleep on       (ex, french atco) 10 euro

the intruders-call me / sad girl   ex+      italian rare gamble ps    15 euro

the foundations-build me up buttercup/new direction (mint       italian rare pye ps) 25 euro

joe tex  - that's your baby/gree green grass of home (vg++, italian atlantic ps) 10 euro

otis redding-can't turn you loose/love man (vg++, italian atlantic ps ) 10 euro

willie mitchell -30 60 90/ poppin (ex/vg++, italian lonond ,ps damaged) 10 euro

willie mitchell -robbin's next /six to go (mint, italian london ps) 15 euro

Edwinn starr     twenty five miles (vg++, italian motown ps ) 20 euro

Val mckenna- it's only my immagination/ my seweet sweet lovin'  (mint, italian spark mega rare promo with c.s) 50 euro

Aretha frankiln -the house that jack built (ex, italian atlantic ps )10 euro

Eddie Floyd raise your hand /i'va just been feeling bad (ex ,italian atlantic promo) 20 euro

Jimmy Holiday baby boys in love/ if you've got the money i've got the power (2 sides)

(vg++,italian liberty promo)      20 euro

the dells- halleluja baby/ love is blue     (ex doich cadet ps) 20 euro

Joe tex -engine engine number nine/ honey       (vg+, italian atlantic ps) 10 euro

little Richard-ever time i think bout you ( mint , italian only issue on joy promo) 30 euro

RESSIUES- BOOTLEG-70'S ISSUE-LEGIT REISSUES                 

the valentinos/the dells - sweeter than the day before/ thinking about you ex++ chess 20 euro

Nolan porter /holly st. james    if i could only be sure / that's not love ex++      abc (wol)10 euro

barbara lynn -i'm a good woman / i don't want a playboy         ex tribe ( bootleg paper label) 15 euro

shane martin / lyn randell- i need you / stranger in my arms ex no label  8 euro

Larry trider- carbon copy / ???? ex coral (belgian bootleg) 25 euro

Paul sindab-i was a fool (sided single) ex++ ( bootleg paper label) 25 euro

Piney brown -sugar in my tea (crem in my coffee)/ my love ex++         mad(legit reissue) 25 euro

Bobby guitar wood- it's mighty nice to know/voyage to the bottom of your heart  ex++           colt  10 euro

Ellingtons- destined to be a loser/same vg+ castle (70's bootleg) 10 euro

the poppies-there's a pain in my heart/my love and I  ex columbia special product 15 euro

the 3° degrees-love of my life/are you satisfied  ex swan (belgian bootleg paper label) 15 euro

Butlers-she tried to kiss me/???? Ex liberty bell ( bootleg paper label) 10 euro

Nolan chance- just like the weather/if he make you      ex constellation / outtasight (sticker on label) 10 euro

Etta james/doug banks seven days fool / i just kept on dancing vg++ argo(bootleg paper label) 10 euro

Judy street - what/ you turn me on       ex grapevine 20 euro

sandy wynns    the touch of venus /a lover's quarrel      ex champion (bootleg paper label)       12 euro

don ray/lorraine chandler- born a loser/i can't change (ex++, rca victor reissue)           10 euro

the world column- so is the sun (sided single) (mint, tower) 10 euro

the shirelles-everybody's goin' mad/march you'll be sorry (ex ,screpter (bootleg paper label) 10 euro

Edited by Alex LeSoul VR
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source