Guest parsnip

A Gentle Introduction

Guest parsnip

Apparently it's the done thing to post an introduction (so I've been told) so, although I've been avoiding it for about a month now ... here goes. A few of you will know me already, and one person knows me particularly well   :thumbsup: but I've recently come off Facebook and I'm not looking for a FB replacement, so forgive me if I seem a bit invisible; I'm just using this site as a bit of light relief when I'm not up and down the A14 or cleaning out untidy airing cupboards :g: We'll see some of you at Hinckley, then Blackhearts this Saturday, and I'm sure that we'll see the rest of you around shortly ... Skeggy hopefully (oooooooh I can't WAIT!!). So ... I'm afraid that's my introduction; I'm not letting anything else out (except my cats, lol)

Apparently it's the done thing to post an introduction (so I've been told) so, although I've been avoiding it for about a month now ... here goes. A few of you will know me already, and one person knows me particularly well   :thumbsup: but I've recently come off Facebook and I'm not looking for a FB replacement, so forgive me if I seem a bit invisible; I'm just using this site as a bit of light relief when I'm not up and down the A14 or cleaning out untidy airing cupboards :g: We'll see some of you at Hinckley, then Blackhearts this Saturday, and I'm sure that we'll see the rest of you around shortly ... Skeggy hopefully (oooooooh I can't WAIT!!). So ... I'm afraid that's my introduction; I'm not letting anything else out (except my cats, lol)

Hi babe, well you seem to have got the hang of SS already.  :)  :thumbsup: I'm sure my airing cupboard wasn't THAT untidy was it LOL, maybe a few bits and bobs that needed throwing away hahahaha 

As Jack says, we'll see some of you at blackhearts or Hinckley on Saturday. Note to selves, remember to put the cats out then as well :)

Welcome to SS Jack, it can be fun, lots of knowledgeable people on here, should you ever have one of your ''Tum ti Tum Tum Tum'' moments LOL

xxx

Edited by Winnie :-)

Guest parsnip

Hi babe, well you seem to have got the hang of SS already.  :)  :thumbsup: I'm sure my airing cupboard wasn't THAT untidy was it LOL, maybe a few bits and bobs that needed throwing away hahahaha 

As Jack says, we'll see some of you at blackhearts or Hinckley on Saturday. Note to selves, remember to put the cats out then as well :)

Welcome to SS Jack, it can be fun, lots of knowledgeable people on here, should you ever have one of your ''Tum ti Tum Tum Tum'' moments LOL

xxx

I seem to have 'reached my quota of likes for today'  (what's all that about? lol) so I can't like your post my darling; but I do like it. And I like it a lot more than I like your airing cupboard  :rofl: xxxx

Guest parsnip

Hi Parsnip aka Jack (Winnie gave that one away  :D )

Welcome to Soulsource.

I'm sure you'll love this site

Enjoy

Ali x

I'm a bit all over the place with it at the mo Alison; I feel like my head's falling off ... all these confusing icons and threads; aaaaaargh. But .... it's free, lol x

Guest parsnip

Hello

Peter

:thumbsup:

Hello

Peter

:thumbsup:

I seem to have 'reached my quota of likes for today'  (what's all that about? lol) so I can't like your post my darling; but I do like it. And I like it a lot more than I like your airing cupboard  :rofl: xxxx

You only get a certain amount of likes per day babe, they increase up to a maximum of 20 (someone will correct me if I'm wrong) the more you post.  You'll just have to be a little more discerning with your likes to start with hahahaha xxxx

Guest parsnip

Hi Peter

Guest parsnip

You only get a certain amount of likes per day babe, they increase up to a maximum of 20 (someone will correct me if I'm wrong) the more you post.  You'll just have to be a little more discerning with your likes to start with hahahaha xxxx

How dammed rude. Is there a Mayor of Soul Source? If so, I shall report it immediately  :ohmy: xxxxx

Guest parsnip

Hello :wave:

Hello :wave:

I'm a bit all over the place with it at the mo Alison; I feel like my head's falling off ... all these confusing icons and threads; aaaaaargh. But .... it's free, lol x

You'll get used to it, so don't worry xx

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.