Andy Kempster

Tobys Operation Today

Been a long time coming but finally toby is in for his op today.

Anyone that knows him knows what a big deal this is but its the first step to having him back out again

If anyone wants any further details get in touch with me on 07833 798720 and i will keep.you as updatd as possible

All the best

Andy

spent a couple of hours at the hospital with his nibs last night, post op, a bit groggy but all went well and he is hoping to be out by friday or saturday at the latest

Out? Where's he going Friday night? :lol: Get well soon Toby. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the wishes of a speedy recovery,but im affraid to tell you all,i aint gonna be around for a while yet,its gonna be a a long hard struggle,as some of you know i aint been well for a long time,stage one is now done toatl left hipand fibia ? now done,but by jove(no more swearing from me in case Dave Morre takes offence)it hurts like ive never been hurt before,but onwards and upwards,stage 2 is immenent a new knee and shin bone,then thats the left side of this knackerd old body done,this will take at least 3 months to get over it,

Then next year the right side can be done.

please dont be like me in ignoring signs of ill health etc,get it seen to with the upmost urgency(thats probably the only wise words you'll ever here from me),like a muppet i ignored thing then found out too late for crrective treatments etc.

But never fear I SHALL RETURN,and in reasonable health,to once more play alongside the special children of the night.mind you them drugs they pump in you in hospital totaly wierd but i bet there good when normal ha ha.

so with that again THANKYOU for all your best wishes and stuff,oh and Andy(amigo)you went above and beyond the call of duty mate,love you man!!!!thanks mate

on a different note is or has anyone on here been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes,i got it now and need to know more about,ie how it affects my life etc etc...pm me please

cheers people you are the best people in this land

Toby xx

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.