Roy Roberts - New Album

Heard a track from the new Roy Roberts album over the weekend - think the title was: If you can't put it out.

Blew me away. Real quality modern/southern soul.

Any thoughts anyone? Is the album a must have?

To be honest the only Roy Roberts track I knew before hearing this was Gotta have your love

Cheers

Colin

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest toby

:thumbsup: Hi i got mine from Dave Welding (West Midlands) about 3 weeks ago .

As far as i know he is the sole distributer of this fantastic cd in the UK.

Yes this cd is a MUST have,a true soul masterpiece.

The track listing

1. Sicily Moon 2 .If you cant put it out 3. Turn that thing around 4 . Tonight your love belongs to me 5. i'm gonna love you 6. You better pack up 7. Soul on fire 8. Let our love last forever 9. Baby 10. Show me what you got.

"SICILY MOON" by ROY ROBERTS

You can get them via Dave Welding ..PM me for his phone number etc & i will pass it on to you after i spoke to Dave to see if its ok etc..

I must stress that this is a future biggie a must have cd my thanks go out to Dave & Louise for letting me have a preview copy etc thanks guys.. blush.gif

Social source share

:thumbsup: Hi i got mine from Dave Welding (West Midlands) about 3 weeks ago .

As far as i know he is the sole distributer of this fantastic cd in the UK.

Yes this cd is a MUST have,a true soul masterpiece.

The track listing

1. Sicily Moon 2 .If you cant put it out 3. Turn that thing around 4 . Tonight your love belongs to me 5. i'm gonna love you 6. You better pack up 7. Soul on fire 8. Let our love last forever 9. Baby 10. Show me what you got.

"SICILY MOON" by ROY ROBERTS

You can get them via Dave Welding ..PM me for his phone number etc & i will pass it on to you after i spoke to Dave to see if its ok etc..

I must stress that this is a future biggie a must have cd my thanks go out to Dave & Louise for letting me have a preview copy etc thanks guys.. :lol:

Must admit to not knowing artist or album. shades.gif

From what you say, it sounds good enough to buy blind......but any soundfiles about?

John.

Social source share

Must admit to not knowing artist or album. :thumbsup:

From what you say, it sounds good enough to buy blind......but any soundfiles about?

John.

Its available from cd universe or from Roy Roberts directly via his website or Rockhouse records.com.

Brian Goucher played a couple of tracks at the 21 Club last week. If you like your modern to have a big southern feel to it ...then buy the cd.

Val.....youre mate has got it already laugh.gif ))))

x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!