Jazzman @ Ruby-lo, W1 - 16th October

jazzmanclub.jpg

Following the stellar showing last month featuring the irrepresible selection of Ian Wright and a packed dancefloor of Londonites, the Jazzman residents this mont, go solo!

Join DJ's Fryer, Belson and Jazzman Gerald playing raw and rare funk 45's, a healthy dose of the classics, and a touch of the newer edge funk currently doing the rounds.

All the important info is on the flyer or here at the webflyer.

https://www.webflyers.co.uk/Flyer/1569

Also, here's a selection of photos from the last jammed up session.

https://www.fryersrecords.co.uk/beta/module...=view_album.php

This months top 5's are;

Belson

(1) Jimmy Brinson - I don't want to hear it now

(2) Beverley Wheeler - Don't shake my tree

(3) Lynn Varnado - Tell me what's wrong

(4) T. J. Kirk - Soul power

(5) Little Milton - Woman, you don't have to be so cold.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

I'm not actually sure Belson's going to be there to be honest, but I'm guesting instead, so a little less bluesy funk, and little more souly funk. :thumbsup:

1/Innersouls"Take Your Time"

2/Rufus Wood "Before 2001"

3/The Crow "Uncle Funk"/"Autumn Of Your Tomorrow"

4/Black Truth Band "Butter Nut pt2"

5/BAB Band "Party"

6/Ree Flores "Look Into My Heart"

7/Master Force "Don't Fight The Feeling" 12"

8/Precisions "If This Is Love"

9/James Brown "Soul Power"

10/Benny Harper "My Prayer" if Mick H pulls his socks up and get's it out to me. Come on Mick, I know you can do it, I have faith in you!!!!! wink.gif

But I'm also there to entertain the trendies, so be prepared for disco stuff to be chucked in as well. Which I love anyway! BT Express, Willie J and Co(isn't that northern soul) etc :thumbsup:

It looks like Jazzman is DJing as well, so also expect to hear what he calls "tittie shakers" at some point in the night, and I'll apologise for this before hand. But with a bit of luck we'll get him pissed and he'll stay away from the decks. :Fck_off_by_nulltarget:

Edited by James Trouble

It looks like Jazzman is DJing as well, so also expect to hear what he calls "tittie shakers" at some point in the night, and I'll apologise for this before hand.

trouble you foolish boy. one day you will understand and be begging us of finer taste to sell you our stockpiled 'shaker 45's.

Tittyshaker is the future sucka :thumbsup: If you are down for HF&S on the 22nd then I will dose you with the king of tittyshakers and then we'll know if you are man or boy!

Bring a clean pair of panties cause el Monkey will give you a trouser explosion like no other!

wink.gif

Guest James Trouble

trouble you foolish boy. one day you will understand and be begging us of finer taste to sell you our stockpiled 'shaker 45's.

Tittyshaker is the future sucka wink.gif If you are down for HF&S on the 22nd then I will dose you with the king of tittyshakers and then we'll know if you are man or boy!

Bring a clean pair of panties cause el Monkey will give you a trouser explosion like no other!

:thumbsup:

link

wink.gif