Tk Murray - C.a.t. Lp Magnaglide

binsy

Just went for £284 on John manship's auction yesterday. I have one in excellent condition with a sticker on the cover.

I was looking preferrably for a straight swap for George Jackson - I don't need you no more - ER in ex condition

or interesting Deep/southern or Northern soul

Thank you

Mark

Edited by binsy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is what John said about the Lp

T. K. Murray & C.a.t. 

Fully SIX outrageously fine 70s dance tracks hidden away on an album that just does not give a hint of the treasures that lie inside.

But as always happens, those rare soul pioneers sniffed it out to uncover some amazing tracks. What a shock the first person who discovered these beauties must have had. With NOT a single track reaching 7” status until after 3 decades of Rare Groove spins and demand reaching epidemic proportions did that enterprising DJ Pin-up Andy Davis release 2 singles from this trophy album on his highly regarded STREET SOUL label in 2010

Sit back and listen to fully SIX killer examples of perfect Rare Soulful dance then spy the scan; for lovers of seriously elusive albums in their original form not many offers as much as this prize does.

sound clips of of :1. wanted to fall in love 2. where’s there true love 3. brown sugar 4. there ya go again 5. my love, true love 6. use what you got
There is a further 3 tracks to complete this masterpiece.

Sorry, this item has already been won!
The winning bid was £ 284.00

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!