Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Kirsty S

Happy Birthday Alison H For Tomorrow

Its kind of become tradition the last few years to stay up until midnight to wish each other a happy birthday on here but I'm getting old & knackered so f'@@k it lol I'll have to wish you it early.

You've been my life long friend for nearly 30 years & boy have those years been fun, think we are a bad influence of each other lol. I've just been reminiscing over old photos & I was thinking of scanning some & adding them on here but thought you would probably kill me when I put the old mod ones up when we looked like boys........

Hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow & that you enjoy Maxis, give my love to T & H. Sorry I cant be there but we had our night out last week & it was entertaining to say the least.....why do I attract all the loons!.

You've also been the best god mother to Lauren, she loves her girlie days out with you, though she did say that you owe a lot to the swear box lol.

Love ya to bits.

Lots of love & lipgloss

Me, Dee, Lauren, Georgia & Elliott xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Alison

A gorgeous person who is loved by so many..

Always smiling & always has time for everyone.

Enjoy your day..

Much love ..

Claire, Steve, Elliot & Olivia xxxx

Nearly missed this......Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl,

You are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside,

hope you've had a fantastic day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lots of love n hugs

Sandy, Tony n Donna x x x x

Hey up Ali - our paths haven't crossed for a while, hope life's treating you well.

A big happy birthday from Bradfordtown I'll get you a glass of pop next time we meet.

Hope I've got your address right as I sent the flowers to number 17...

derek x

Its kind of become tradition the last few years to stay up until midnight to wish each other a happy birthday on here but I'm getting old & knackered so f'@@k it lol I'll have to wish you it early.

You've been my life long friend for nearly 30 years & boy have those years been fun, think we are a bad influence of each other lol. I've just been reminiscing over old photos & I was thinking of scanning some & adding them on here but thought you would probably kill me when I put the old mod ones up when we looked like boys........

Hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow & that you enjoy Maxis, give my love to T & H. Sorry I cant be there but we had our night out last week & it was entertaining to say the least.....why do I attract all the loons!.

You've also been the best god mother to Lauren, she loves her girlie days out with you, though she did say that you owe a lot to the swear box lol.

Love ya to bits.

Lots of love & lipgloss

Me, Dee, Lauren, Georgia & Elliott xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:lol:  Wee Jimmy Cranky springs to mind (for me) ............ so don't you dare  :D

We have had an amazing friendship (& continue to do so)  Eeeh some of the things we got up to, just cannot be repeated to anyone else :lol:  :lol:

You & your family have always been there for me.   I love your mum and dad as if they were my own, and am forever grateful to your dad when he bailed us out at 4.00 in the morning when we were stuck in Manchester penniless & without a car (as my car had been impounded just because I parked on double yellows in a back street at the Waldorf   :rolleyes: )  The bully at the impounders would not budge, even with the eye-lash batting I did, and the belly flashing you did (well, you were 6 months pregnant) so to the rescue came Mr Smith ............. and £160 later we were on were way back to Leeds .......... most expensive night out  ever and neither of us were pxssed (pxssed off yeah, but not pxssed) 

Had a brilliant night last night, Hazel & Teresa send their love, you were missed though.

The staff at Maxi's were exemplary .............. you know it's your birthday when a very cute chinese boy comes up behind you with two balls and a sticky out bit (ice cream balls and a candle!!!!!)     Bless, no-one had told them it was my birthday either, he'd just overheard me talking to H & T. 

Thank you for your always being there 

Lots of love & Chanel Lipgloss right back at ya darling  :wink:

Ali xxxxxxx

Edited by Alison H

Hey up Ali - our paths haven't crossed for a while, hope life's treating you well.

A big happy birthday from Bradfordtown I'll get you a glass of pop next time we meet.

Hope I've got your address right as I sent the flowers to number 17...

derek x

It was yoooooooo!!!   

The neighbours were kind enough to deliver them to me, they came around with a "G" then an "R"  then an "A" then an "N"  followed by "D A D"   and a card that said Rest in Peace Grandad :rolleyes:  :D    You don't half pick em  :wink:

Ali xxx

Happy Birthday Ali - hope you had a great time! By the way I intercepted DP's flowers and changed sent from  him to sent from me! LOL Oh but forgot to change the house number! Drat! That old bird next door will be thinking who the f~'k is Gringo :g:

Have a great day Alison, sure you will

Kev x

Thanks Kev, I did   :thumbsup:

Hope you're well, long time no see.  

Take care fella

Ali xx

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady

Have a Fantastic Day!

Xx :thumbup:

Cheers Joyann, I did.

I was up at Hollingworth Lake the other week, unlike you I didn't run round it .......... infact I didn't walk round it this time ...... I had a meal in the pub and looked over it  :lol:

Good to see you at Prestatyn 

Ali xxx

have a load more of them Ali you deserve them, lots of love, col xx

Thanks Col, I had a lovely day.

Lots of love to you, Ang, & your gorgeous children and grand children

Ali xx

Edited by Alison H

Happy birthday Alison

XXX

Cheers Dekka, hope you & Glynis are well

MOT

Ali xx 

Happy Birthday Ali, another year more beautiful!

Paul

xxx

Aaaaw that's really kind of you Paul ......... and another near year fatter once I've nipped down Home Bargains (cheers for the tip mate) :wink: 

Ali xx 

Have a GREEEEEAT day love :D

Taaaaaaaa Baaaaarrreeeeeee.  I had a brilllllll day !!  :thumbsup:

Ali xx

Happy birthday Ali x

Thanks Joan

I had a tip top day :D  

Hope you & Tony are well

Ali xx

Happy Birthday Ali

Hope you have a lovely day.

Peter

x

Thanks Peter, I did have lovely day.  

I think I was the only person in the country happy to see the snow yesterday.  I love snow, and in 44 years have never been able to brag that I've had a white birthday, but when the heavens opened, and little snow flakes fell on my face I was one happy bunny :D

Ali xx  

A very happy Birthday Ali....have a great day....

Dale an Maz....x

Thanks Dale .......... someone called me a Leeds Whino yestereday  :(  but then corrected it to a Leeds Rhino  :thumbup:

Lots of love to you & Maz

Ali xx

All the Best Ali,

And seeing as Salmon's a bit under the weather, I'll give you one from him.

Hang on, I'll read that again...

Ahhh, you know what I mean :hatsoff2:

:lol:  :lol:  I know exactly what you mean

I'm hard at it at the moment (studying!!!) but once I've got that out of the way you will see my furry purse again  :lol:  :lol:

Ali xx

happy birthday Al. Hope John did'nt forget to tax and insure your present!!

Hi Greety, 

I hope John DID forget to tax & insure my present .......... as I don't think Mrs Nightingale would like it (even though Ali N & I are friends)   I'm Alison Hamilton  :D

All the best 

Ali xx

happy birthday ali

kim x

Cheers Kim  :thumbsup:   Love you & your chocolates  :D

Ali xx

Happy birthday Ali, hope you have a fab one!

All the very best

Mark and Annette

Thanks Mark & Annette

Had a fab one, & it will get even fabber when your book arrives Mark  :thumbsup:

Ali xx

Happy Birthday Alison

A gorgeous person who is loved by so many..

Always smiling & always has time for everyone.

Enjoy your day..

Much love ..

Claire, Steve, Elliot & Olivia xxxx

Awwwww ........... are you sure you're talking about the right person Claire ?   :lol:

Thanks for the lovely words darling, they mean a lot to me, just like you do.

Lots of love from me to all of you 

Ali xxx

Happy Birthday Albo

Hope you a have a good,I know you will.

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

Cheers Martyn, I did

See you both soon

Ali xx

Nearly missed this......Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl,

You are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside,

hope you've had a fantastic day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lots of love n hugs

Sandy, Tony n Donna x x x x

Awwwwww, thanks Sandy, that's lovely of you to say, not sure you'd say it if you could see me now, sat here in pj's looking like something the cat dragged in  :lol:

Lots of love to my 3 amigo's

See ya soon hopefully 

Ali xxx

Loads better now,hope you had a great day sweetie XX

Glad you're better my friend, I had a lovely day thanks  :thumbsup:

Lots of love & bed baths

Nurse Hamilton  :D  xx

Happy Birthday Ali - hope you had a great time! By the way I intercepted DP's flowers and changed sent from  him to sent from me! LOL Oh but forgot to change the house number! Drat! That old bird next door will be thinking who the f~'k is Gringo :g:

:lol:  :lol:   She always thinks .... who the fxck is Alison H so welcome to the club mate  :lol:  

Ali xx

Edited by Alison H

It was yoooooooo!!!   

The neighbours were kind enough to deliver them to me, they came around with a "G" then an "R"  then an "A" then an "N"  followed by "D A D"   and a card that said Rest in Peace Grandad :rolleyes:  :D    You don't half pick em  :wink:

Ali xxx

Was on mi way to the florist - car broke down next to a cemetery - whilst waiting for the AA an opportunity arose.

It's all about timing so they say.

Besides it's the thought that counts.....

Spent the money I saved on some new shoes for Ruby.

derek xx

birthday wishes to a lovely lady thats our ali hope you have a love time were ever you maybe drink next time our paths cross regards xx johno

Guest Cluggy

Happy birthday sweetipye ,a nicer Yorkshire lass you could not meet( must be the Lancashire connection ) love mark n pam

Happy Belated Birthday Pocket Rocket

Love always

Dranny and Little Annie and the late great Coco Chanel

C U at Morecambe weekender

Happy Birthday Ali,

Can't be more than 21?

Have a great one chuck.

Aid.

Cheers Aid   

Great win for the Wolves the other night  :thumbsup: xx

A Happy belated Birthday wish from Spot & Gail, keep smiling smiler.xx :wub::shades:

Thanks Spot & Gail, lots of smiles  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D xx

Mistaken identity. Photos should be compulsory on here lol!! Hope you had a great Birthday anyway.

It IS my photo on the Avatar (keep meaning to join Weight Watchers)  :D   Had a great birthday thanks, hope you did too :thumbsup:  

happy birthday ali ,hope you had a good one , best wishes.....diddy :)

Cheers Diddy, I did thanks xx

happy birthday birthday Alison :hatsoff2: billy

Thanks Billy, sorry I didn't get chance to have a proper chin wag at Prestatyn.  Will save it for next time xx

birthday wishes to a lovely lady thats our ali hope you have a love time were ever you maybe drink next time our paths cross regards xx johno

Cheers crapsoul  :D   Hopefully see you soon xx

Opppssssssssss Belated birthday wishes to one of the most Glamourous Midgets on the soul scene :thumbup:  Hope you had a wonderful day :hatsoff2:

Love

Julie & Craig xxx

:lol:  :lol:  Good job my names not Bridget.  Hope you're feeling better after your poorly time at Prestatyn xx

Happy birthday sweetipye ,a nicer Yorkshire lass you could not meet( must be the Lancashire connection ) love mark n pam

Yeah, I guess I do like a lot more than black peas from Lancashire :wink:  xx 

Belated Birthday to you Alison :D

Hope you had a good one

Love

Suz xxx

No worries Suz, I'm sure you were dead early on FB xx

Happy Belated Birthday Pocket Rocket

Love always

Dranny and Little Annie and the late great Coco Chanel

C U at Morecambe weekender

Thanks Dranny, I'm going to really miss our little Coco Chanel  :(

Lots of love and special hugs to you & Annie xx

Was on mi way to the florist - car broke down next to a cemetery - whilst waiting for the AA an opportunity arose.

It's all about timing so they say.

Besides it's the thought that counts.....

Spent the money I saved on some new shoes for Ruby.

derek xx

:facepalm:  :lol:

Anyway ... as long as they were Ruby Slippers :rolleyes: (all four) that's fine  by me :thumbsup:  xx 

How could I not wish 'Little Miss Detroit' a belated Happy Birthday! 

Many more Alison!

Lorraine

Awww many thanks Lorraine, that's all my birthday's & christmas's rolled into one now  :D 

All the very best 

Ali xx 

Cheers Aid   

Great win for the Wolves the other night  :thumbsup: xx

Thanks Spot & Gail, lots of smiles  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D xx

It IS my photo on the Avatar (keep meaning to join Weight Watchers)  :D   Had a great birthday thanks, hope you did too :thumbsup:  

Blimey Alison. I'm sure you have fantastic taste in music but if that is your photo, you might want to have a word with your hairdresser!! xx

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts