soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

Maybe they just don't want to sell to you Bearsy................ :wicked:

Mark lets just say that im not feeling the SS ktf fist in the air brotherly soul love at the moment,  probably a hate campaign going on against me im not aware of and i know who the ringleader would be itss that crackpot from Notts called Peter i blame him the barstrad  :wicked:  :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

No,its not him. :lol:

best i start looking down the list of possible culprits, could be one of them fellas from mansfield then saying that it could be my other half Marie   :g:  :lol:

Social source share

Mark lets just say that im not feeling the SS ktf fist in the air brotherly soul love at the moment,  probably a hate campaign going on against me im not aware of and i know who the ringleader would be itss that crackpot from Notts called Peter i blame him the barstrad  :wicked:  :lol:

I was sticking up for you as well! Cheeky bloody pikey lad. :lol:

If anyone has these records sell em to my mate Bearsy - cheap as well!

Peter

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

I was sticking up for you as well! Cheeky bloody pikey lad. :lol:

If anyone has these records sell em to my mate Bearsy - cheap as well!

Peter

could be a double bluff but even so i still love you Peter :wub:  like the sell it to me cheap :thumbup:

hope your well matey :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

How much does The Divines - I gotta make it,  A.O.A go for these days ? Not selling (sorry Bearsy) just wondering.

Mine is on a green label, told it was also issued on a blue ....anyone confirm ?

About £20 Dave so you might aswel sell it to me lol. I would say about the £200 ish figure and only know it to be on green label but could be a blue label somewhere. Hope your well matey

Social source share