Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

mike

Belfast Soul 1st Anniversary Change Of Venue

Thanks to Chris for passing on

The anniversary is now being held in the Queens Students Union- Bunatee Bar you lucky soulsters which inevitably means QUALITY DANCEFLOOR, QUALITY SOUNDSYSTEM AND DIRT CHEAP BOOZE IN A FINE ESTABLISHMENT WITH FRIENDLY STAFF AND! AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH THE OPENING HOURS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED ! 8 - 2.30 MAYBE EVEN 3 IF WE CAN SWEET TALK EM! NOT TO MENTION THE 7 DJ'S THAT ARE LINED UP FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE UK! Well check that action out not bad eh for a days work. SO SPREAD THE WORD KEEP THE FAITH AND ALL THINGS GROOVY!

BELFAST SOUL CLUBS 1ST ANNIVERSARY

FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER

QUEENS STUDENTS UNION - BUNATEE BAR

DJ'S: TOM LOVE ( GLASGOW CALEDONIAN SOUL CLUB ) THE RETURN OF ONE BELFASTS ORIGINAL SOUL BOYS!

JOHN DUNNE ( SLEEPLESS NIGHTS SOUL CLUB ) JOHNS A LEGEND BEHIND THE DECKS, ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN!

PAUL DAVIES ( DUBLIN ) PAUL'S REPUTATION GOES BEFORE HIM CAN FILL A FLOOR QUICK AS WINK! AND PLAYS ALL OVER THE UK AT ALL THE TOP VENUES!

JIM & JIM MCRACKIN - THE TWO JIMS ARE LOCAL NORTHERN BOYS WHO HAVE PLAYED BELFAST ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS WITH A NICE MIX OF X THE BOARD NORTHERN SOUL TO KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY. TRUE AMBASSODERS FOR THE SCENE.

RESIDENTS : LIAM ( TOO DARN SOULFUL ) QUINN CAN'T COMMMENT ON MYSELF BUT I'LL JUST SAY THE MUSIC AND THE NIGHT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS ME!

PHIL SHIELDS - PHIL HAS THE FINEST COLLECTION I'VE SEEN AND THE CLUB IS WERE IT IS BECAUSE OF HIM. PROUD TO HAVE HIM AS RESIDENT WORTH TRAVELLING A 1000 MILES TO HEAR HIS TUNES. NOT SURPRISING KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR PHIL PLAYING ACCORSS THE SEA COME NEXT YEAR... A LONG TIME COMING!!

THATS US WE'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON. PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE INTERESTED! SPREAD THE FAITH! CD'S AND LOTS O GOODIES ON NIGHTS 2!!!!!!!!

Adverts