No-one -can-fake

steve z

THE SHIVERS

For thirty odd years I have listened to THE best "shivers" down my spine :wicked:

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single? ..............just off to play it again..........ATB Steve Oh what tune makes you shiver? thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SHIVERS

Don't think many guys can, but the ladies are absolute pros at it........ :thumbsup::huh::lol:

-Mike

PS Mine would be "No More Like Me" Ray Pollard.....

Social source share

I was at a nighter in Bury and Keith Grant asked me "have you heard this?" it was "I Can't Rest" by Fontella Bass, so I put the headphones on, the shivers ran up my spine and made the hair on my head stand up and tingle too and I'm bald! a great little record.

Social source share

A few that do it for me, Frankie Gearing- Teardrops, Bobby Womack- I'm through trying to prove my love for you, John Edwards- The walls that seperate our love.

All the real deal sad.gif

Social source share

THE SHIVERS

For thirty odd years I have listened to THE best "shivers" down my spine whistling.gif

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single? ..............just off to play it again..........ATB Steve Oh what tune makes you shiver? whistling.gif

The Hesitations "I'll Be Right There" is in my top 5. Words can't explain the feelings I have when I listen to this. I've even stopped driving and pulled over to listen to it!

Social source share

THE SHIVERS

For thirty odd years I have listened to THE best "shivers" down my spine whistling.gif

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single? ..............just off to play it again..........ATB Steve Oh what tune makes you shiver? whistling.gif

Don't - Marva Josie

The Right To Cry - Lenny Welch

It's Not The Same - Little Anthony

Social source share

THE SHIVERS

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single?

Don't - Marva Josie

The Right To Cry - Lenny Welch

It's Not The Same - Little Anthony

Is the Hesitations the same as Kenny Carter ? Get all 3 of Kennys on RCA all fantastic

& all for me at rock bottom prices from Randy many moons ago- Don't forget Southgate 3rd June

Good call on Lenny Welch John, do you know Darling take me back same as Ray Pollard ?

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

The opening to the Martells - Where can my baby be

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Soul Funk Northern Under The Radar...no Fake News
    Record Sales by blackadelic on Wed 26 Apr 2017
    • 1 / 860
    • blackadelic on 26 Apr 2017
  2. How Can You Spot A Fake, Sir Guy, Funky Virginia,
    Look At Your Box by Shane Kent on Mon 23 Feb 2015
    • 12 / 2013
    • Garethx on 24 Feb 2015
  3. Real Or Fake
    Look At Your Box by Owen Conway on Wed 18 Apr 2012
    • 10 / 1353
    • Prophonics 2029 on 19 Apr 2012
  4. C'mon All You Fake Djs
    Sale Websites by pikeys dog on Tue 15 Jan 2008
    • 4 / 643
    • Barry on 16 Jan 2008
  5. Fake Oxford Nights On Ebay ?
    Look At Your Box by Pete Burton on Thu 10 Nov 2005
    • 16 / 1422
    • Gasher on 11 Nov 2005
  6. Don’t Try To Fake It - Hollywood Jills (tune Kel)
    Record Wants by Amigosvinyl on Sun 13 Jun 2021
    • 1 / 155
    • Amigosvinyl on 13 Jun 2021