No-one -can-fake

THE SHIVERS

For thirty odd years I have listened to THE best "shivers" down my spine :wicked:

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single? ..............just off to play it again..........ATB Steve Oh what tune makes you shiver? thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

THE SHIVERS

Don't think many guys can, but the ladies are absolute pros at it........ :thumbsup::huh::lol:

-Mike

PS Mine would be "No More Like Me" Ray Pollard.....

Social source share

I was at a nighter in Bury and Keith Grant asked me "have you heard this?" it was "I Can't Rest" by Fontella Bass, so I put the headphones on, the shivers ran up my spine and made the hair on my head stand up and tingle too and I'm bald! a great little record.

Social source share

THE SHIVERS

For thirty odd years I have listened to THE best "shivers" down my spine whistling.gif

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single? ..............just off to play it again..........ATB Steve Oh what tune makes you shiver? whistling.gif

The Hesitations "I'll Be Right There" is in my top 5. Words can't explain the feelings I have when I listen to this. I've even stopped driving and pulled over to listen to it!

Social source share

THE SHIVERS

For thirty odd years I have listened to THE best "shivers" down my spine whistling.gif

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single? ..............just off to play it again..........ATB Steve Oh what tune makes you shiver? whistling.gif

Don't - Marva Josie

The Right To Cry - Lenny Welch

It's Not The Same - Little Anthony

Social source share

THE SHIVERS

ITS the Hesitations....DON'T GO...........cracks me up everytime...what a tune...Never released on a single?

Don't - Marva Josie

The Right To Cry - Lenny Welch

It's Not The Same - Little Anthony

Is the Hesitations the same as Kenny Carter ? Get all 3 of Kennys on RCA all fantastic

& all for me at rock bottom prices from Randy many moons ago- Don't forget Southgate 3rd June

Good call on Lenny Welch John, do you know Darling take me back same as Ray Pollard ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert