Another Coasters Crazy Baby Query

Olliewtf

sorry to do this again (#floggingadeadhorse) but just to clarify something ive seen no info on... my original copy has 65 9290 printed on the label, yet ive seen other copies (which i presume are boots but this may not always be true) which have this printed and MO following... Also, on these copies the font is different and the yellow brighter.. Is it simply a east coast west coast deal or is this a seriously overlooked way of telling the boots from originals (which i doubt aha)??

Just as a reference for anyone searching for info (please correct if wrong): Originals are vinyl or styrene, and the deadwax must read 65c rather than 65l AND feature the AT stamp

cheers all, and sorry to go over it yet again...

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

sorry to do this again (#floggingadeadhorse) but just to clarify something ive seen no info on... my original copy has 65 9290 printed on the label, yet ive seen other copies (which i presume are boots but this may not always be true) which have this printed and MO following... Also, on these copies the font is different and the yellow brighter.. Is it simply a east coast west coast deal or is this a seriously overlooked way of telling the boots from originals (which i doubt aha)??

Just as a reference for anyone searching for info (please correct if wrong): Originals are vinyl or styrene, and the deadwax must read 65c rather than 65l AND feature the AT stamp

cheers all, and sorry to go over it yet again...

If it's styrene I'd have thought it would have to have a correct Delta number, not the same markings as the vinyl copy.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!