sid jones

Denton Independent Social Club Friday 22Nd March

DENTON INDEPENDENT SOCIAL CLUB

FRIDAY 22ND MARCH

HERE'S WHAT I SPUN

HALF HOUR SPOT IN NO ORDER

THE DECRESCENDOS-WATER OF LOVE----PRISM

ROBERT RED TOP YOUNG-YOUR FUTURE---SOULSATIONS-----REQUEST`

LONZINE CANNON-QUIT WHILE I'M AHEAD---PHILIPS

THE FOUR GENTS-TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME---ONCORE 

THE STEPTONES-LONELY ONE--DIAMOND JIM                      

THE NATURAL FOUR-HANGING ON TO A LIE---BOOLA -BOOLA

THE FABULOUS PEPS-LOVE OF MY LIFE---WHEELSVILLE

PRISCILLA PAGE-I'M PRETENDING---TOPPER

THE STY-LETTS-TOO FAR TO TURN AROUND---PILLAR

RON SURREY-SWEET CITY WOMAN---INSURANCE CITY

G.D& THE BIG J-MOVIN ON---GOOD-----REQUEST

SOPHELIA CARLISLE-HELLO LOVE---JARDA----REQUEST

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE MUSIC ON THE NIGHT

Edited by sid jones

and my 1 hour spot in no particular order

freddie hughes- gotta keep my bluffin

charlie hodges - loving you is beautiful

william bell- the man in the street

garfield fleming - please dont send me away

touch of class - love you pretty baby

ray barretto - souldrummers

tony middleton - spanish maiden

jessica lauren four - happiness train

whirlwind - dont let him get the best of you

admirations - wait til i get to know you

ambers  - i love you baby

jimmy beaumont - our day is here

grover mitchell - what hurts

ruby winters - better

ila vann- you made me this way

maybe a couple more also !!

ovo cant be bothered to type the labels

thanks for asking me to play a few ................diddy

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.