jez jones

Valentines...breakaway...label?

..just a quickie folks....The Valentines on Seventy Seven  records ?  Was this a released in the mid 70's as a second issue. Thought the original was on Sound Stage 7 label

I know there was a boot of the white demo on Sound Stage 7...but whats the score with the Seventy Seven records release ??

thanks in anticipation

Jez

Don't think there is a boot of the demo Jez.

There's a reissue on blue and white label, and blue label Sound Plus.

Then there's the later 77 release (orange label)

Cheers Pete....I'm sure I remember a white label boot...but hey ho probably wrong.....so the orange label 77 is a later release. Ta for that mate...great stuff!!

The Sound Plus would be a legal reissue too wouldn't it? Just earlier - Like Bob Wilson "Suzy's serenade" and Little Richie?

I seem to remember there was a black & white boot, on a styrene press? Late 70's?

The Sound Plus would be a legal reissue too wouldn't it? Just earlier - Like Bob Wilson "Suzy's serenade" and Little Richie?

I seem to remember there was a black & white boot, on a styrene press? Late 70's?

Don't recall that - you might be thinking of Little Ritchie, they did a white label styrene DJ boot

Ahhh - that's what it was . Saw what I thought was a UK but was obviously the Australian 45 [there's a scan on Popsike] . There was one being touted as a UK on a well known website but must have been the OZ issue .

uk monument????? ..never seen that ..you sure... seen an aussie one with a solid center

No there isn't...

Ahhh - that's what it was . Saw what I thought was a UK but was obviously the Australian 45 [there's a scan on Popsike] . There was one being touted as a UK on a well known website but must have been the OZ issue

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.