Jimmy James And The Vagabonds

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Guest WPaulVanDyk

I brought the LP Jimmy James and the Vagabonds - You Don't Stand a Chance If You Can't Dance on PYE from 1975 serial number 12111 but some reason is different serial number to one i seen with album listed at £18. So maybe mine is not worth all that of £18. Anyone have any idea.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought the LP Jimmy James and the Vagabonds - You Don't Stand a Chance If You Can't Dance on PYE from 1975 serial number 12111 but some reason is different serial number to one i seen with album listed at £18. So maybe mine is not worth all that of £18. Anyone have any idea.

dont really matter as theres 20 copies on gemm and most are under a tenner

great album anyway

Social source share

Theres a really good track on the B side of "Now is the time" which you should be able to get for the price of....10p at your local boot fair. It's also on one of his elpees. An under-rated "Biddu" thing. sad.gif

Social source share

Love Jimmy James stuff, is this the LP with " Hey Girl " on it ?..........if it is what a great track.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
Theres a really good track on the B side of "Now is the time" which you should be able to get for the price of....10p at your local boot fair. It's also on one of his elpees. An under-rated "Biddu" thing. whistling.gif
Now is the time, was a massive hit for them. whistling.gif
Social source share

Therein lies the irony -the B side is 100 times better

Didn't Jinmmy James do a version of the Nolans "I'm in The Mood For Dancing"

Jb

Social source share

Love Jimmy James stuff, is this the LP with " Hey Girl " on it ?..........if it is what a great track.

it is the album indeed

great track i been looking for the single for ages

£25 if any one got a spare in ex condition

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

shame, i won't sell my copy. Seem to have quite a few Jimmy James stuff now 3 LP's and about 6 singles

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Jimmy James & The Vagabonds This Heart Of
    Record Sales by Flanny on Thu 30 Jun 2016
    • 1 / 473
    • Flanny on 30 Jun 2016
  2. Jimmy James And The Vagabonds