Anyone Know Who Runs This Site

bloody hell, this made the whole thread worthwhile (if it wouldnt already have beeen anyway)..didnt even know you had a website beore you posted that link!

Marc if you have any reggae and ska loving pals please feel free to pass on that link.

I've never seen so many red and white Islands in my life - and I haven't even got half way through them yet.

Social source share

Well , to buck the trend, any time I've bought from here I have been thoroughly satisfied with my purchase.

Nobody has said they have had a problem with anything they've bought from them...just talking about some prices and descriptions

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

just got a festivals on collosus for a fiver from him..mint unplayed ...cheapest on ebay .ive done many deals over the years and i cant fault them......its true when they first get new stock in there usually at o.t.t. prices....but sometimes someone actually buys them and when thats your business thats what counts i suppose..the only guys that make johns blurb look amateurish...that said i can see the humour in whats been said here. they are fair game as anyone is

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I've mentioned this many times before - The best 'tongue in cheek' descriptions of records I can remember were Rudzi's from Boogaloo Records......also from Leicester.....is it something about that part of the country? Because they're all blo*dy good at it! :D

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Steve's been around a long time and to fare has built what apears to be a good business up from nowt but hard work.Steve and Lee are well known around the Leicester area and both very passionate about what they do.Just noticed they have single copies of the Bodie 45 for £20.00 but the box set of three discs is that what hapend to the other two 45's ? regards S.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!