Miracles - Love Machine 12"

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Dear All, if anyone can burn me a copy onto CD or has the 12" for sale, contact me asap.... :lol: my email is motownjo@hotmail.com - thanks in advance. Jo

Dear All, if anyone can burn me a copy onto CD or has the 12" for sale, contact me asap....
:P
my email is
- thanks in advance. Jo

or PM me
:D
ta very much

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest vinylvixen

7" no good to you then Jo
:lol:

Martyn

Call me a size queen Martyn but no - 7" is no good......
:P
I'm sure in some hands it would be fine - but I have to have a 12"....but thanks for asking
Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Jo, there wasn't one - was there?? Came out in 75 and no 12" in the Uk til 76??

It was the first 12" issued by Motown......I don't think it ever saw UK release as the UK 7" had Pts 1&2 but I have had a copy before....Jo

Social source share

Jo, there wasn't one - was there?? Came out in 75 and no 12" in the Uk til 76??

That's just what I thought Pete - but I do recall seeing "This Will Be" by Natalie Cole on a Capitol 12" - wasn't that '75? Or was it actually a reissue?

Social source share

That's just what I thought Pete - but I do recall seeing "This Will Be" by Natalie Cole on a Capitol 12" - wasn't that '75? Or was it actually a reissue?

Not sure mate, but I would think definitely too early to be on a 12" first time. The first I remember seeing were "Salsoul 2001" and "Cathedrals". Still quite like that last one.

Social source share

Guest the dukester

U.K. ??????

ARTIST:

The Miracles

ALBUM TITLE:

Love Machine (12")

RECORD LABEL DETAILS:

Tamla / Motown Records (US) / 1975 / PR-9

12" Disco Single 33 1/3 RPM Promo vinyl

Social source share

ARTIST:

The Miracles

ALBUM TITLE:

Love Machine (12")

RECORD LABEL DETAILS:

Tamla / Motown Records (US) / 1975 / PR-9

12" Disco Single 33 1/3 RPM Promo vinyl

So it's US so why bother quoting me then why I said it didn't come out in the UK, I never mentioned US...

Social source share

Guest Neil-ok

Jo i have a mp3 of the 12" but its 35.5 mb now i could zip it up as a rar file and send it but you will need a e-mail server that allows large files(incredimail etc)...i have tried attaching it on here but i dont think it will allow large files?.

Social source share

Call me a size queen Martyn but no - 7" is no good......
ranting_1.gif
I'm sure in some hands it would be fine - but I have to have a 12"....but thanks for asking
Jo

I'll behave now Jo :shades:

The version on the 'City of Angels' album is a full 6min 45sec so will be the same as the 12".

I had a suspicion that it was, but had to rumage through my vaults to confirm the fact.

Any problems getting the download off Neil let me know by PM and I can burn it to CD for you.

Martyn

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Not sure mate, but I would think definitely too early to be on a 12" first time. The first I remember seeing were "Salsoul 2001" and "Cathedrals". Still quite like that last one.

Hi Pete, I've only ever seen this on US demo - i'm not even sure if this got as far as general release in the States and never over here. My copy was demo - and Martyn, I've PM'd you whistling.gif Jo

Social source share

Hi Pete, I've only ever seen this on US demo - i'm not even sure if this got as far as general release in the States and never over here. My copy was demo - and Martyn, I've PM'd you whistling.gif Jo

this was promo only, and youre not going to find this easy, these go for round £300 on ebay and ive seen one sell for £500 about 4/5 years ago, was re-issued on 12" on canadian unidisc in the early 80s even these are hard to find and would sell for a few bob

Social source share

Guest the dukester

So it's US so why bother quoting me then why I said it didn't come out in the UK, I never mentioned US...

WASNT QUOTING YOU, I JUST CLICK ON THE 1ST POST I COME TO AND REPLY CANT BE BOTHERED TRAWLING THROUGH TO FIND THE RIGHT QUOTE.

sad.gif

LIFES TOO SHORT!

Social source share

Probably the remix which came out 1991-ish? Haven't got the details to hand, but I know I've got that on a white Capitol 12" promo. Still prefer the original though!

Hippo.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!