Bobby Taylor 'roses Somewhere' Sunflower

I see it's listed in Manship's Guide as Pride 126 (same catalogue number as Sunflower) as a DJ copy with MGM distribution  :g:

Richard

It's also in Tim Brown's online price guide - at the same price.

Wonder if it is one of those 'phantom' entries JM puts in his price guide to check plagiarism and help protect IP  :g: 

Cheers

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

was thinkin that myself yellow issue and white demo on sunflower £60 issue maybe £70 for demo..never seen or heard of it on pride...had a couple of issues couldnt give the last one away last year.............dont think theres enough folks with taste out there in 2013

well I got one recently Dave, and paid a bit more for a demo, but I know what you mean if dance floor reaction is anything to go by..

Social source share

was thinkin that myself yellow issue and white demo on sunflower £60 issue maybe £70 for demo..never seen or heard of it on pride...had a couple of issues couldnt give the last one away last year.............dont think theres enough folks with taste out there in 2013

would put issue above demo any day Dave.. a quality 2 sider, and one day "rosy's theme" will get the recog it deserves, played that side a few times at Red Bar and Morecambe over the years. :thumbsup:

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

previous thread here, with a picture of the pride demo...

now you mention that bri i remember darrens thread,,,,,,,,,, are all demo`s `roses` both sides,.sure i saw one with roseys theme on it.i could be wrong. only ever had issues of it....great 2 sider it is...i really struggled with the last copy sold it for 50 quid in the end....listed it half a dozen times on here and facebook....always buy one back tho for the right price at some point tho

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!