News: Ben E King and Jimmy James UK Tour

i saw jimmy james last year he was brilliant. only disappointment was he didnt do A man like me or this heart of mine.

That's the biggest disappointment for me, this heart of mine is a personal favourite and the man is still capable of singing of it, I know some people have told him how much the single goes for, the man is class.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest themroc

Why no London venues? I know Basildon is only 40 minutes by train but it's still a missed opportunity for fans and the artists.

Social source share

Looks like the initial tour dates may have changed - perhaps extra shows scheduled ?  Basildon Theatre now advertised locally as below rather than Friday 13th.

Superstars of Soul starring Ben E. King and Jimmy James Sunday 22 September 2013 @ 7.30pm - £20

Also sounds like Ben E is a bit of a lad - perhaps this is why they are not on in London !

https://www.sabotagetimes.com/music/in-bed-with-ben-e-king/

Taff

Social source share

Guest THE BARRON DJ

Had the awesome privilage of working with both these guys back in the day. Met up again with Jimmy a few years back at a new years do in de veres in Bolton i think spent an awesome time catching up and remembering the old days . I was with the Drifters when Ben -e and the only great line up for me where at Baileys and some numpty booked Mike reid on the same bill did not go down well. Guys were awesome !!looking forward to the Floral Pavillion !!

Social source share