Found: Ride Your Pony. Wanted (Still) Betty Harris "mean Man" 45 (Sansu)

Foxman

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

That 'Mean Man' is a great track, but you will be very pleasantly surprised when you flip it over as 'What I'do Wrong' is the real classic, a very moody slowie, you should be able to get this on ebay really cheap, there are loads on there... 10/15 dollars.... get the vinyl demo for better sound quality, also came out nationally on Bell, which funnily enough I think is rarer, specially on demo.

Have you heard 'I'm Evil Tonight' ? you will need that as well...

Good luck mate.

m

Edited by Mal.C.
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Cheers, m.

Not much luck on eBay (and it seems my money's not good enough for some but never mind that). Usually only auctions on there and bidders are jacking up the price because they want to lead the bidding the whole time. Craziness. Seen a couple but they're going for over $60US which is goddamn thievery.

But yeah, she rarely put a foot wrong.

Cheers for the advice all the same though!

Social source share

That 'Mean Man' is a great track, but you will be very pleasantly surprised when you flip it over as 'What I'do Wrong' is the real classic, a very moody slowie, you should be able to get this on ebay really cheap, there are loads on there... 10/15 dollars.... get the vinyl demo for better sound quality, also came out nationally on Bell, which funnily enough I think is rarer, specially on demo.

Have you heard 'I'm Evil Tonight' ? you will need that as well...

Good luck mate.

m

What the going rate for "I'm evil tonight" on Stateside..EX.?

Social source share

One down, one to go!

Still on the hunt for Betty Harris' "Mean Man" 45 on Sansu. Killer New Orleans soul. I reckon someone's got one for the sellin'.

Sellers please send a personal message with asking price, payment details and postage to Australia. Please do not send links to ebay auctions as I'm after a straight money for vinyl transaction.

Not too easy to come by but not particularly expensive either based on priceguides.

Social source share