£120 The Lot.. (25 Tracks)

Mal C

Hi all, decided to offer all the below for a single price, a soul pack if you like... 

So £120 the lot, so thats 25 discs so thats about £4.80 each, or there about....Buyer pays Postage: I'd have to get these bundled up and weighed so can come back with postal rate if anybody is interested...

* Payment direct into my Bank Account, Cheque, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com   I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees, and due to the amount I'd ask that you cover yourself insurance wise with the post.

Kind Regards,

Mal.C

Prince Harold - baby you've Got me Mercury WD VG++ was £15 now £10

Good dancer

Kitty Love - The Power of Love / Dade VG++ £15 Now £10

I'm assuming this is a later version of the fabulous Amanda Humphrey on USA, Really nice 6ts track this.

Don Gardner - Ain't Gonna Let You down / Tru-Glo-town VG++ vinyl, Bit of label wear,see scan £10 Now £5

"¨Fast Chicago track, flips nice, and gets overlooked imo"¨"¨

Otis Leavill - I'm Amazed / Limelight VG+ £15 Now £12 Now £10

Tear on label, has shine, some very faint surface rubbing, but plays fine.

Mary wells - Use Your Head / Everlovin Boy / 20th Century (Canadian) £15 now £10 M- play, "¨really small wear on label, see scan, Classic double sider, nice on Canadian Now £5

The Superlatives - lonely in a Crowd / Westbound M- £10 Now £5

very nice Detroit, again common but great, both sides

Impressions - I'll Always be Here / Finally Got Myself Together / Curtom M- £10 Now £8 Now £5

Nice 7ts dancer from the Impressions.

Soul Pushers - With a Broken Heart / Ambush M- £15 Now £10

"¨Obscure group track out of Richmond VA."¨

Theola Kilgore - The Love of my man / Septre sale sticker on label otherwise VG++ £10 now £8, Now £5

Originally on Serock, but this does look nice on Septre, classic sixties slowie.

Wesley Paige - Blame it on your Love / You Turn me Around / Rojac M- £15 Now £10

listed the slowie first cause it's a really quality deep record, better track IMO, but 'turn me around' is a catchy Stafford type mid tempo track"¨"¨

Hank Lavene & Orchestra - Image (Pt1/2) / HMV Blue first Issue VG+ £10 Now £5

Plays with a crackle here and there, light marks but nothing really serious

Verdelle Smith - A Piece of the sky / Uk Capitol £10 M- Now £8

All time ender, got and UK demo so no need for this one.

Bobby Bland - Jelly Jelly Jelly / Duke Demo M- £15"¨ Now £10

Styrene release, which is unusual on duke, this is a stunning looking copy, and a classic from the man!!"¨"¨

Carol Woods — If I Let You / Ember — UK test pressing) VG+ £20 Now £15

Nice track from the same singer who did Heartbreaker. Plays and looks fine, comes with original sleeve, which looks the business.

Les McCan - On Time 4 track USA EP (Pic sleeve) M- £20 Now £12

Includes Les's Version of the Miles Davis Classic 'So What', which is the highlight of the 4 tracls, Nice 6ts Jazz EP and great looking cover.

Bobby (Boris) Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers Monster Mash / Aussie London M- £10 Now £5

Bit of fun, but if you have kids, this is a great 45 to have come Halloween...got a demo so don't need this issue. ** ON HOLD **

The John Barry Seven - The James Bond Theme (Dr 'No') / Columbia VG++ £8 Now £5

Green first issue, bit of fun, just a nice disc to have, specially for the kids...

Lenni Groves - Sweet Sixteen / fool for a day / Musette 65-12 VG+ (label wear, vinyl has faint scratches and wear, Plays fine) £15 Now £10

A rare track from youngster Lenni Groves..

Lenni Groves - Sweet Sixteen / Good Show / Musette 65-11 M- Vinyl, label had been in the damp, see below scan, rare record this £20 Now £10

Again a rare track from Lenni, who recorded 3 45's for the label.

The Other Ones - Why? / Searching for my Love / Musette VG++ (two crosses in red on the 'Why' side £15 Now £10

Bobby Bryant Sextet - A Change is Gonna Come / Musette MR110 M- Vinyl, label had been in the damp, see below scan, rare record this £40 Now £20

As far as I know, this is the third Blue release Musette single, June Jackson, Mickie Champion being the other two, this is very Very rare record, I've never seen another, nor would most folk on here I reckon.

Alan Heaven - Image / Fontana VG++ £5

The other version..

Arthur Conely - Hurt / UK Acto £5

I rate this slowie, its a good record by him.

Billy Stewart - Summertime / Aussie Chess Label VG+ see scan bit grubby but overall fine, plays VG+ some clicks faint hiss £5

Classic Track, Nice on Aussie Chess

Julie Driscoll - Road to cairo / Marmalade UK Issue M- condition £5

Big favorite of mine, F*** great track for five quid, cant say more than that.

Kind Regards

Mal.C

post-2025-0-12734700-1365177174_thumb.pn

post-2025-0-56353500-1365177187_thumb.pn

post-2025-0-19752000-1365177201_thumb.pn

post-2025-0-36698400-1365177212_thumb.pn

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply