Prestatyn Soul Weekender 2014...payment Due Now?

Having just opened a letter from Pontins I thought it necessary to ask the question of all on Soul-Source including the Promoters why, when it clearly states on the back of the soul weekend event guide 2013 that any bookings taken during the weekend of 8th - 11th 2013 for a £50 deposit per apartment is Pontins now asking for half the full payment by March 29th 2013.  It quite clearly states on the back of the guide "full non refundable balance due by January 7th 2014"..nothing about half balance now and rest in November 2013.   I endeavoured to ring Pontins and was told by a very helpful young man :dash2: at the call centre that if I didn't pay it they would cancel my booking, he was soon persuaded to retract this statement when the threat of court action was made  :boxing: .   I was then put through to the very place itself...Prestatyn who failed to answer my call :facepalm:.    We have booked 2 chalets which can end up rather expensive hence the reason we rebooked when we did.  Has anyone else had this letter and if so have queried it and what answers you got...if any

yours confused and possibly rather skint :sweatingbullets:  

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest John Poole

"The Prestatyn Soul Weekender 2014 .

I have been in touch with Pontins and can confirm that any letters received by those people who re-booked for the March 2014 at the last event should be ignored.

No balance payment monies will be chased in and your bookings will definitely not be cancelled.

Sorry for the confusion

Social source share

Thanks John

I know there are already some people who have paid because of these letters, as they have pm me, I hope somebody on the promotion side will have a word with Pontins regarding their attitude towards those who support this event helping to keep Pontins in business as the person I spoke to could not have been less helpful

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!