How Often Does This Happen?

Put a few tunes up for sale, sell a few without any problems

So to get rid you reduce the remaining 45s prices someone

Pms you to say they will buy one and nothing, no further dialogue

With them, they don't reply to mails even though they been

On site, nothing not even to say no thanks???

Dazz

Social source share

Put a few tunes up for sale, sell a few without any problems

So to get rid you reduce the remaining 45s prices someone

Pms you to say they will buy one and nothing, no further dialogue

With them, they don't reply to mails even though they been

On site, nothing not even to say no thanks???

Dazz

How often does it happen?  I do two lists a week usually.  It happens on every single one.

Social source share

if someone enquires about a sale without actually saying they want it...then later a second buyer enquires about the same record but says they will take it, the second enquiry gets it with my sales...cant be bothered with buyers that ummm and ahh...i dont understand why anyone would pm anyway if they wern`t serious about actually buying

Edited by dave pinch
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest gibber
Sometimes  you think why bother being honest . Sent a 45 in the post   to someone on here who was asking about  the condition   . Happy  then  paypal if not send  it back . Nothing .

Its not the money, giving away many  it’s the principal  of it. :glare:
Edited by gibber
Social source share

Sometimes  you think why bother being honest . Sent a 45 in the post   to someone on here who was asking about  the condition   . Happy  then  paypal if not send  it back . Nothing .

Its not the money, giving away many  it’s the principal  of it. :glare:

Friend of mine sent a record to someone on here who didn't believe the record existed.  Chap on here didn't even acknowledge that he'd been sent it.

Social source share

pete simular thimng  happened to me a couple of years ago, guy says he's collecting a certain artist. i had a lp by him, said he could have it for free just cover postage, didnt even do that or say fucking thanks for it. ive never dealt with him since

Social source share

Sometimes people genuinely forget - sure I have been proded with reminders myself at times..............but for those that do really mess around they should be named and shamed so that it protects others..................of course be sure on your facts else it could come back to bite, but in all of the above nobody is named.............

Just to say it can work both ways, I have asked questions of 45s (with genuine intent to purchase) and people have ignored .............so can be two way street...

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest turntableterra

If they mess you about Daz leave them negative feedback.

I have pointed out this option on more than one occasion.

ROD

know what you mean cheers

Edited by turntableterra
Social source share

Had one on here a few weeks ago. He said he was interested in buying the whole block of about fifteen records - all dirt cheap. He haggled about the price and the postage, then, when I'd offered him a pretty fair deal, he said he'd go away and think about it. That as last I heard. What a waste of time.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!