70S Collectors 45S For Sale A Few Goodies

ockers

Hi there my name is Sean O'connor just so people know who i am

i dj on starpoint radio fortnightly fridays 700pm till 900pm and have been co running the north lancs soul weekend since 2007

check out the festival website for this years event

www.northlancssoulfestival.co.uk

just selling a few bits an bobs to trim down my collection

feel free to get on touch

i have a number of 70s 45s and lps for sale 

just send your wants in and ill see what i can do and prices negotiable too!!!

70s Rare 45 RECORDS FOR SALE

Johnny Adams  you’re a bad habit baby/born to love you             sss int                    M-          £100

Little Beaver       Listen to my heartbeat/We three”                           CAT                        M-          £70

La Familia Inc      Do you love me/exigency                                            BSR                        M-          £150

24 Karat Gold     what does the future hold/new love                      desert bone       M-          £85

Trumains             Ripe for the picking         stereo/mono                     RCA                        M            £200

(Mint unplayed stock copy in RCA company sleeve)

Final Chapter     Now I know/get down for your action    new world records          M-          £70

Joe Simon           were together/are you breaking up                        posse 1981          M-          £55

Skyliners              Our day is here/the the clowns cried                      drive                      VG++    £40

Kent Drake         Boss thing together                                                        Wand                    VG++    £60

Marvin Sease     thankful for this life                                                          double m               M-    £70

OPEN TO OFFERS

MORE 70S 45S TO SELL OVER THE WEEKEND JUST LIST ANY WANTS LISTS DIRECTLY TO ME        I’LL BE LISTING SOME MORE IN THE WEEK.

Payment Rates

I accept paypal at the following email address tsop76@outlook.com  cash, and cheques

Please contact for more details on here or directly at the email address above when you decide to purchase

Postage Rates

Postage includes 'Recorded Delivery' in the UK and Air Mail (small packet) with 'Proof Of Postage' for the rest of the world.

ASK FOR MORE DETAILS ONCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE RECORD

Record Condition Rough Guide

Here's a guide to the range of conditions that I’ve used to describe the 45's for sale.

M = Mint/Unplayed - An 'as new' unplayed record  ....see trumains on this list

M-/EX = Excellent Vinyl very very clean, may have the odd very small mark. Plays superbly. Label also excellent condition but may have the odd mark or the odd bit of writing or the odd small tear

VG++ =  Vinyl may have light surface marks &/or light scratches. Should play well with minimal surface noise or with the odd pop. The label may be marked or have writing on it or may have small tears.

VG+ = Used, but not abused. Vinyl will have surface marks &/or light scratches. Should play well with minimal surface noise or with the odd pop but generally in very good condition .

Edited by ockers
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest LeoLyxxx

Really hate to be an onion in the ointment but is £75 really going-rate for "are we breaking up" by Joe Simon? Great record that i always thought was more in the £25 range..

I have 2 copies that's why i'm asking  :D  :rofl:

best

Leo

Social source share

Joe Simon           were together/are you breaking up                        posse 1981          M-          £75

its a fabulous 45 and the old Kenny Burrell 'Joseph Ceeman' c/u which was so in demand when Kenny started playing it out it commanded and got 3 figures . Now known admittedly price seems to has dropped ....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!