A Few Cheapies

Guest sharmo 1

Guest sharmo 1

Hi there here's a few cheapies for a sunday morning .P&P is £2.50 per packet recorded delivery u.k others please ask.Paypal is great but gift please other meathods of payment accepted.

01.Masonic Wonders....................Peaceful little vally........checker....m-..........£5.00.

02.Jackie ross........................Change your way's............Chess......m-...(d.h)..£5.00.

03.Uniques............................Too good to be true..........Paula......m-...(d.h)..£5.00.

04.Boogie man orch....................Lady,lady,lady...............B.Man......m-..........£5.00.

05.Brainstorm.........................Visitor......................Tabu.......m-...(w.o.l)£5.00.

06.Fantastic.J.C......................Don't depend on me...........Phil-la....m-...(reiss)£5.00.

07.Rocq-EHarrnel......................Heart keeps beating faster...Achievementm-..........£3.00.

08.M.Reeves...........................Honey Chile..................Gordy......m-...(D.H.).£5.00.

09.Margaret Whiting...................Nothing lasts forever........London.....m-..........£5.00.

10.Tower of power.....................Skating on thin ice..........W.Bros.....m-..........£5.00.

11.Jackie Montre-el...................What do you want from my lifeS.Express..m-..........£5.00.

12.Al Wilson..........................Show and tell................Rocky road.m-..........£5.00.

13.Miki Honeycutt.....................Make up for last time........Paula......m-..........£5.00.

14.Peaches and herb...................Love is strange..............Date.......vg..........£3.00.

15.Gene chandler......................Here come the tears..........Constell...m-..........£5.00.

16.Hugh Boyton........................We're gonna make it..........Soulpotion.m-..........£5.00.

17.J.J Barnes.........................Don't bring me bad news......Ric Tic....m-..........£3.00.

18.Sweet insperations.................Sweet love...................Soul Tribe.m-..........£3.00.

19.J.J.Barnes.........................Sat it.......................Ric Tic....m-..........£3.00.

20.Tony Clarke........................Poorboy......................Chess......m-..........£5.00.

21.Norman Connors.....................Once I've been there.........Buddah.....m-..........£5.00.

22.Omni...............................Key's to the city............Fountain...VG..........£4.00.

23.Roy Hamilton.......................You shook me up..............Groove.....m-..(reiss).£3.00.

24.Major Harris.......................Call me tomorrow.............Okeh.......m-..(reiss).£5.00.

25.Faye Crawford......................What have i done wrong.......Stardust...m-..(reiss).£3.00.

26.Lenny Vestal.......................It's paradise................Stardust...m-..(reiss).£3.00.

27.Freddie Paris......................little thing's...............Stardust...m-..(reiss).£3.00.

28.Big D Irwin........................You satisfy my needs.........Stardust...m-..(reiss).£3.00.

29.Less Chansonettes..................Deeper.......................Shrine.....m-..(reiss).£2.00.

30.Cairos.............................Stop over looking me.........Shrine.....m-..(reiss).£2.00.

31.Edwin Starr........................Headline news................Ric Tic....m-..........£3.00.

32.Stevie Wonder......................Heaven help us all...........Tamla......m-..(D.H)...£3.00.

33.Little Milton......................Just a little bit............Checker....m-..(D.H.)..£3.00.

34.Fantastic 4........................Whole worlds a stage.........Ric Tic....m-..........£3.00.

35.Whispers...........................Needle in a haystack.........Soul clock.m-..........£3.00.

36.Dells..............................Alway's together.............Cadet......m-..(D.H.)..£3.00.

37.Gene Chandler......................Check yourself...............Eric.......m-..Reiss)..£3.00.

38.Jimmy McCracklin...................The walk.....................Chess......m-..(reiss).£2.00.

39.Johnny Nash........................Old man river................Stardust...m-..(reiss).£3.00.

40.Illusions..........................Just an illusion.............Tramp......m-..(reiss).£5.00.

41.Kenny Shepard......................What differance does it make.Stardust...m-..(reiss).£5.00.

42.Mohawks............................Champ........................Stardust...m-..(reiss).£3.00.

43.Edwin Starr........................scotts on swingers...........Rictic.....m-..(reiss).£5.00.

44.Reflections........................Talkin' about my girl........Goldenwold.m-..Demo....£5.00.

45.Wee................................Try me.......................Owl........m-..(reiss).£5.00.

46.Hopkins Bros.......................Shake Cheri..................S.Junction.m-..(reiss).£5.00.

47.Eddie Daye.........................Guess who loves you..........Shrine.....m-..(reiss).£2.00.

48.Bobby Reed.........................Caldonia Brown...............Shrine.....m-..(reiss).£2.00.

49.Louis Dyer.........................Lonely Drifter...............LittleStar.m-..........£4.00.

50.Bob Wilson.........................All turned on................Rictic.....vg..........£3.00.

51.James Carr.........................Talk Talk....................Goldwax....m-..(Demo)..£5.00.

52.RobertTanner.......................Sweet Memories...............Megatone...m...Reiss)..£7.00.

53.Dynamics...........................i need your love.............RCA........m...(reiss).£7.00.

54.Al Williams........................i am nothing.................La Beat....m...(reiss).£7.00.

55.Sydney Barnes......................Hurt on the other side.......Red Bird...m...(reiss).£7.00.

56.Purple mundi.......................Stop hurting me baby.........Cat........m...(reiss).£7.00.

57.Lew Kirton.........................Heavon in the afternoon......Alston.....m...(reiss).£7.00.

58.Masqueraders.......................Same thing...................Soultown...m...(reiss).£7.00.

59.Jimmie"Bo"Horne....................Can't speak..................Dade.......m...(reiss).£7.00.

60.Showmen............................Wrong girl...................Minit......m...(reiss).£7.00.

61.Ringleaders........................All of my life...............M-Pac......m...(reiss).£7.00.

62.Joseph Moore.......................I still can't get you........MarVlus....m...(reiss).£7.00.

63.Jackie Beavers.....................A love that never goes cold..Revilot....m...(reiss).£7.00.

64.Lou Pride..........................I'm comming home in the mor..Suemi......m...(reiss).£7.00.

65.Stanley Mitchell...................Get it baby..................Pameline...m...(reiss).£7.00.

66.Gwen Owens.........................Wanted and needed............Velgo......m...(reiss).£7.00.

67.Sandi Sheldon......................You're gonna make me love you.Okeh......m...(reiss).£7.00.

68.Sam Dees...........................Lonely for you baby...........SSS.......m...(reiss).£7.00.

69.Doni Burdick.......................Candle........................Ronn's....m...(reiss).£7.00.

70.Two plus two.......................Look around..................Velgo......m...(reiss).£7.00.

71.Cavaliers..........................Hold on to my baby............RCA.......m...(reiss).£7.00.

that's it for now thank you for looking please note 52-71 are part of the outta sight reissue label and are totaly legit and licenced.If you need to order anything pm on soul source or contact me on jehtrading@hotmail.co.uk many thank's Simon.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

Simon - sent you a couple of PMs   :g: 

Hi there have replied you'll understand the situation when you read regards Simon.
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!