Sir Joe-If You Give Up Your Love-Rujac

Dobber

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Don't think it is Russ, think he is in the states now?

think chris stated on fb that he is back. think dave thorley brought some five copies over a couple of years ago, sure he will confirm/correct. ady pountain found one at a local record fair in Britain, henning in switzerland has one too. another uk collector had found a copy about one and a half years ago. I know where theres another copy stateside so that makes it about 9 - 10 copies that I know of.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

think chris stated on fb that he is back. think dave thorley brought some five copies over a couple of years ago, sure he will confirm/correct. ady pountain found one at a local record fair in Britain, henning in switzerland has one too. another uk collector had found a copy about one and a half years ago. I know where theres another copy stateside so that makes it about 9 - 10 copies that I know of.

I know about the uk collector a year or so ago, he had good chat with me before he bought it. Anyway he might have sold it now, Ted maybe?

Social source share

My copy will be up for auction on my site before the end of the week...already had a couple of offers in excess of 2k but as I said I would auction it when I first found it I feel that is what I must do.

There will be a full sound clip and pictures of both sides.

I actually have a picture on the Midas Touch Records page already. https://www.facebook.com/groups/427053190710045/

Lots and lots of interest................

May the best man win!

www.midastouchsoul.co.uk

Chris

Social source share

The Sir Joe "Nobody beats my love" on Rujac auction should be live on the site by Friday. There will be a full label scan of both sides plus a full sound clip of both sides too. There will be no end date...just keep bidding until all bids are exhausted. Loads of interest in this...and rightly so. Your chance to own one of the most in-demand all-nighter sounds around!

Social source share