Prestatyn Weekener With The Contours Oct 13th - Oct 16th 2006. Who's Going?

Just thought I would start a new topic, as I'm new to all this!

So who is going to Prestatyn in October this year, with the contours?? I went to Prestatyn earlier this year, my first one and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so try keeping me away in October! Have also booked for next year too! I will admit it's hard for me to always go to the northern soul do's that are on for one night, as I work alot, so I have to specifically book time off to go, that's why I like to go away for the weekenders, plus I have a whole weekend of northern soul.

Anyway, hi to all soulies, K.T.F

Crazyfool

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

So who is going to Prestatyn in October this year, with the contours?? I went to Prestatyn earlier this year, my first one and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so try keeping me away in October! Have also booked for next year too! I will admit it's hard for me to always go to the northern soul do's that are on for one night, as I work alot, so I have to specifically book time off to go, that's why I like to go away for the weekenders, plus I have a whole weekend of northern soul.

Crazyfool

Hello Crazyfool,

Welcome to SS, I guess I will be going to Prestatyn too, seeing as I am driving you there................as long as you behave........... :unsure::lol::D

Linda (mum)

Hello Crazyfool,

Welcome to SS, I guess I will be going to Prestatyn too, seeing as I am driving you there................as long as you behave........... :unsure::lol::D

Linda (mum)

Ill be going too. Cant wait.

Keep an eye on her mum. Us young soulies can be a hand full!!!

Edited by PaulB

Hi Crazyfoot, hope you will enjoy our "Legends" weekender over 700 booked for this one and we haven't started to advertise it yet !!

We have more acts to be confirmed along with The Contours we will be pushing it out in a couple of weeks time when the ink has dried on the contracts.

This is our first legends event @ Prestatyn after moving it up from Hemsby and the buzz is already brilliant, we are expecting around 2,000 + at this event, plenty to do in true "Prestatyn " style

Prestatyn--"Home of the Soul Weekender" !

rob

Hi Crazyfoot, hope you will enjoy our "Legends" weekender over 700 booked for this one and we haven't started to advertise it yet !!

We have more acts to be confirmed along with The Contours we will be pushing it out in a couple of weeks time when the ink has dried on the contracts.

This is our first legends event @ Prestatyn after moving it up from Hemsby and the buzz is already brilliant, we are expecting around 2,000 + at this event, plenty to do in true "Prestatyn " style

Prestatyn--"Home of the Soul Weekender" !

rob

Sounds great, I can't wait! I am one of the 700 already booked, ha ha! There is about 6/7 of us going!

Yeah, I loved the last one in March so much, try keeping me from going to this one! And yeah, will be great to know who's going, cheers Rob!

Crazyfool :D

Crazyfool

Welcome to the asylum. I will defo be there as i,ve recently found out my mate Rob and his lovely wife Julie (ex Stoke ) are coming home from Canada to celebrate Robs 40th at Prestatyn ranting_1.gif

Steve

Guest Marcelle

Welcome to the asylum. I will defo be there as i,ve recently found out my mate Rob and his lovely wife Julie (ex Stoke ) are coming home from Canada to celebrate Robs 40th at Prestatyn :thumbsup:

Steve

WOW WOW WOW ........... im at it again :unsure:

What a weekend that will be ..... :wave:ranting_1.gif :dance:

Marcelle xx