Pep Brown On Walden 001 Wanted

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...Anyone out there with a copy of Pep Brown's "This Good Thing That I Got" Walden 001, that they've grown tired of and would like to sell me? I actually want it more for the B side, so I'm not interested in a double A sided demo (if such a thing exists). Will pay a good and fair price (i.e. somewhere between John M's valuation and what it's actually worth - sorry John, couldn't resist... :lol: ) for it!...

...PM me if you can help an old soul codger out here.

Ta

TONE :unsure:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Anyone out there with a copy of Pep Brown's "This Good Thing That I Got" Walden 001, that they've grown tired of and would like to sell me? I actually want it more for the B side, so I'm not interested in a double A sided demo (if such a thing exists). Will pay a good and fair price (i.e. somewhere between John M's valuation and what it's actually worth - sorry John, couldn't resist... :unsure: ) for it!...

...PM me if you can help an old soul codger out here.

Ta

TONE :lol:

Don't know if this is any help to you Tony but a guy on ebay had one up for sale at about £150 i think and didn't sell it, seller was 619east so he might put it up again? anyway good luck, know this good thing side old dearlove spin etc, bit hard to locate now.

cheers

Andy Mann

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Don't know if this is any help to you Tony but a guy on ebay had one up for sale at about £150 i think and didn't sell it, seller was 619east so he might put it up again? anyway good luck, know this good thing side old dearlove spin etc, bit hard to locate now.

cheers

Andy Mann

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I've just sent him an e-mail to see if he still has it. In the meantime I'm still looking so if any other 'Sourcers' have it and want to sell it, please let me know!

TONE :D

Social source share