Looking Back

Guest mad-mod

Guest mad-mod

HI ALL

JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE DIGRESS AT BIRMINGHAM THIS SATURDAY FOR LOOKING BACK

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT WITH A GOOD LINE UP OF DJ'S

NO DOUBT SPINNING THE BEST IN 60'S MOD-NORTHERN-RNB-SKA ETC

I'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE BUT MYSELF AND A FEW FRIENDS ARE WELL

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :yes:

• Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

HI ALL

JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE DIGRESS AT BIRMINGHAM THIS SATURDAY FOR LOOKING BACK

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT WITH A GOOD LINE UP OF DJ'S

NO DOUBT SPINNING THE BEST IN 60'S MOD-NORTHERN-RNB-SKA ETC

I'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE BUT MYSELF AND A FEW FRIENDS ARE WELL

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :yes:

you will love it,lots of nice people,and fantastic music...see you there

Guest mad-mod

you will love it,lots of nice people,and fantastic music...see you there
FANTASTIC COS I CAN'T WAIT

GUESS I BEST SORT A NICE DRESS OUT THEN

AND MY DANCING BOOTS :yes:

Guest Oggie

FANTASTIC COS I CAN'T WAIT

GUESS I BEST SORT A NICE DRESS OUT THEN

AND MY DANCING BOOTS :)

Who is the Mad Mod? :yes: we must have bumped into each other at the Crown or No More Doggin' or other such dens of iniquity! :D

Oggie

I'll be there, spinnin' a few tunes and generally making a nuisance of meself :yes:

Last one was a belter, with over 200 in.

New venue this time...seen photos off Squeaks phone and it looks a well decent place.

Come say hello.....I'm the Ron Dixon lookalike.... :)

Guest Phil Richards

I'll be there, spinnin' a few tunes and generally making a nuisance of meself :unsure:

New venue this time...seen photos off Squeaks phone and it looks a well decent place.

Come say hello.....I'm the Ron Dixon lookalike.... :wave:

See you there m8 as Sue is working for Squeak on the door and she will not let you in ranting_1.gif:thumbsup:

Guest Marcelle

I'll be there, spinnin' a few tunes and generally making a nuisance of meself ranting_1.gif

Come say hello.....I'm the Ron Dixon lookalike.... :thumbsup:

YES ..... like we need you to tell us that hehehe

Binty xx

Guest Marcelle

See ya there Phil..... :unsure:

Binty.....have you nothing better to do now you have a poorly fella...make him a brew, rub his feet ....etc etc etc..... :lol:

:lol::(:(:( xx

Guest mad-mod

Who is the Mad Mod? :unsure: we must have bumped into each other at the Crown or No More Doggin' or other such dens of iniquity! :(

Oggie

hi oggie

i thought the name mad mod was fitting for me and yea you no me

its ........paula..... alwite mate lol

Guest mad-mod

Who is the Mad Mod? :unsure: we must have bumped into each other at the Crown or No More Doggin' or other such dens of iniquity! :(

Oggie

OGGIE IM SUPRISED YOU DIDN'T CLICK ON MY NAME AND CHECK THE PIC OUT TO SEE WHO I WAS LOL

SEE YA TOMORROW MATEY

Guest Oggie

OGGIE IM SUPRISED YOU DIDN'T CLICK ON MY NAME AND CHECK THE PIC OUT TO SEE WHO I WAS LOL

SEE YA TOMORROW MATEY

Hi Paula,

Click on names for pics!!!..well bogger me! Whatever next? Streetlights in Melton???? :unsure:

Looks like the Melton Mafia are making an appearance and we are Looking forward to Looking back! :(

See you tomorrow :(

Oggie.

Edited by Oggie

Hi all!

There's a bit of a day do if anyone's around earlier on in the day, here's the details.

We can confirm that the day time warm up will be held at the usual place, The Sunflower Lounge. For those who haven't been it's a decent little bar close to the centre, shops and handy for the trains. Serves good food too. Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Shake It Up & Go

Saturday 20th May 06

@

The Sunflower Lounge

76 Smallbrook Queensway, Near New St Station

Birmingham

0121 632 6756

1- 5pm

Djing will be - Mark Ellis & Jo Sadler, Matt Hudson, Dudley Steve, and Osulli

Playing Latin Jazz, soul, R&B

https://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=407025&y=286434&z=1&sv=smallbrook+queensway&st=6&tl=Smallbrook+Queensway,+Birmingham,+B_5&searchp=newsearch

Edited by Guest
Guest Oggie

Hi Alice,

Thanks for the info..look forward to seeing you tomorrow. :unsure: Hope you have a good night in Hatfield tonight..wish I could be there.

Oggie.

Guest mad-mod

Hi all!

There's a bit of a day do if anyone's around earlier on in the day, here's the details.

We can confirm that the day time warm up will be held at the usual place, The Sunflower Lounge. For those who haven't been it's a decent little bar close to the centre, shops and handy for the trains. Serves good food too. Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Shake It Up & Go

Saturday 20th May 06

@

The Sunflower Lounge

76 Smallbrook Queensway, Near New St Station

Birmingham

0121 632 6756

1- 5pm

Djing will be - Mark Ellis & Jo Sadler, Matt Hudson, Dudley Steve, and Osulli

Playing Latin Jazz, soul, R&B

https://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=407025&y=286434&z=1&sv=smallbrook+queensway&st=6&tl=Smallbrook+Queensway,+Birmingham,+B_5&searchp=newsearch

thanks for the info ideal for us beer monsters will try and get down to brum earlier now :unsure:

I'll be there, spinnin' a few tunes and generally making a nuisance of meself :)

Come say hello.....I'm the Ron Dixon lookalike.... :)

Hi Mace I know you :yes: Who's Ron Dixon :unsure: Have a good night :D ATB Stevie

Hi Guys,

Whats the venue like? Any parking advice?

Oggie.

Parking is free after 6pm along side venue.

Directions- From M6 J6 take A38 into city,turn right at Lancaster circus queensway onto St.Chads queensway,turn left at St Chads circus onto Snow hill queensway,turn right at lights onto colmore circus queensway,take first right onto Colmore row up to lights then turn right into Newhall st,digress is on first left on corner of newhall st & edmund st,parking is free along edmund st. :unsure: for multi map enter B3 3LX.

Guest Oggie

Parking is free after 6pm along side venue.

Directions- From M6 J6 take A38 into city,turn right at Lancaster circus queensway onto St.Chads queensway,turn left at St Chads circus onto Snow hill queensway,turn right at lights onto colmore circus queensway,take first right onto Colmore row up to lights then turn right into Newhall st,digress is on first left on corner of newhall st & edmund st,parking is free along edmund st. :unsure: for multi map enter B3 3LX.

Thanks Squeak,

Thats a great help...See you tomorrow. :yes:

Oggie.

Hi Mace I know you :D Who's Ron Dixon :) Have a good night :D ATB Stevie

Some damn handsome chap off Brookside...

....apparently :unsure::yes:

I usually get called Ron Dixon or on odd occassion Paul Heaton from 'The Beautiful South'

Can't see it meself.............. :)

Some damn handsome chap off Brookside...

....apparently :unsure::yes:

I usually get called Ron Dixon or on odd occassion Paul Heaton from 'The Beautiful South'

Can't see it meself.............. :) Hi Mace whats a BROOKSIDE....and who's the other fella......must be all modern stuff :) ATB Steve

you would ya tight git,lol :rolleyes:besides i do believe its your round,or is that you are round,lol.

How can it be my round every time...now wonder they call you Squeak, it's the noise your wallet makes when you open it up.... :unsure:

Anyway, I'm driving, so lime and soda water for me then.... :)

Still be a great night.

And leave my figure alone, I'm trying to stay in shape...just so happens that my favourite shape is big and round :yes:

How can it be my round every time...now wonder they call you Squeak, it's the noise your wallet makes when you open it up.... :unsure:

Anyway, I'm driving, so lime and soda water for me then.... :)

Still be a great night.

And leave my figure alone, I'm trying to stay in shape...just so happens that my favourite shape is big and round :)

Damn,i never measured the dj booth :D ,hope you can fit inside,ha,ha. :yes:

Damn,i never measured the dj booth :unsure: ,hope you can fit inside,ha,ha. :)

I'll get in fine...getting me out may be the problem....any excuse for an extra hour of spinnin' tunes :yes:

Bollox, just noticed Lee Miller is on after me.....that could be a tight squeeze on change over :):D

Guest mad-mod

What a night.

brill music,real nice people and a great atmopsphere

can't wait til the next event

well done to all involved for putting on such a fab night :lol:

Top night, with plenty of quality tunes. :lol:

Squeaks p.c. is down at moment, so he has asked me to post up a thankyou to everone who turned up or was involved in making the night a great success.

No doubt he will post up his own personal thanks when he gets back on-line.

Wahey,im back online :DSRS Promotions want to give a huge thank you to all my dj's,sue & phil for helping out on the door and especially everyone that attended LOOKING BACK in its 3rd year running and making it the great night it was,thanks for all your support. :DSqueak.

Dont forget folks,SRS Promotions team up with the Rhythm & Soul Set for our next date Saturday 22nd July 2006,djs Mace,Rob Messer,Dave Ingle,Michael Wink,Mark Ellis,Gav Evans & Lee Burns to bring you The Rhythm & Soul Set REUNION. :D

No prises for guessing what SRS stands for. shades.gif

Guest Phil Richards

Wahey,im back online :DSRS Promotions want to give a huge thank you to all my dj's,sue & phil for helping out on the door and especially everyone that attended LOOKING BACK in its 3rd year running and making it the great night it was,thanks for all your support. :yes:Squeak.

Dont forget folks,SRS Promotions team up with the Rhythm & Soul Set for our next date Saturday 22nd July 2006,djs Mace,Rob Messer,Dave Ingle,Michael Wink,Mark Ellis,Gav Evans & Lee Burns to bring you The Rhythm & Soul Set REUNION. :yes:

No prises for guessing what SRS stands for. :D

Had a good time :D and lots of :D:D:yes: as Woody was driving :D

Guest Marcelle

Wahey,im back online :DSRS Promotions want to give a huge thank you to all my dj's,sue & phil for helping out on the door and especially everyone that attended LOOKING BACK in its 3rd year running and making it the great night it was,thanks for all your support. :thumbsup:Squeak.

Dont forget folks,SRS Promotions team up with the Rhythm & Soul Set for our next date Saturday 22nd July 2006,djs Mace,Rob Messer,Dave Ingle,Michael Wink,Mark Ellis,Gav Evans & Lee Burns to bring you The Rhythm & Soul Set REUNION. :thumbsup:

No prises for guessing what SRS stands for. :thumbsup:

Why not ..... ? I never thought you were that tight heheh :lol:

Glad you had a great night .... :P

but how did you if Mace was "making a nuisance of himself" :P

See you SAT ... oh & im not working (please please please)

Why not ..... ? I never thought you were that tight heheh :thumbsup:

Glad you had a great night .... :thumbsup:

but how did you if Mace was "making a nuisance of himself" :thumbsup:

See you SAT ... oh & im not working (please please please)

ok i might buy you a drink sat if you guess correctly,lol and who said youre getting out of working sat? :lol:
Guest Marcelle

ok i might buy you a drink sat if you guess correctly,lol and who said youre getting out of working sat? :P

My boss ..... Mrs Richards :thumbsup:

& I wouldnt argue with her would you ? :thumbsup:

heheheh :thumbsup: cos you know what she`lll say "go forth & multiply" ..... :lol:

can I tell you my ans on Sat I dont want anyone else knowing ..... just yet

xx

My boss ..... Mrs Richards :wicked:

& I wouldnt argue with her would you ? :thumbsup:

heheheh :thumbsup: cos you know what she`lll say "go forth & multiply" ..... :thumbsup:

can I tell you my ans on Sat I dont want anyone else knowing ..... just yet

xx

i dread to think what your answer will be saturday,lol :rolleyes: