Fluorescent Smogg Re-Issue ?

NEV

So what was that Sebastian was saying about not fooling anyone ;)

I wrote that it doesn't set out to fool anyone. If it does then that's just down to the ignorance/stupidty of the buyer. :facepalm:

It doesn't look like the original.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

I wrote that it doesn't set out to fool anyone. If it does then that's just down to the ignorance/stupidty of the buyer. :facepalm:

It doesn't look like the original.

It was a tongue in cheek remark Sebastian and to be honest ,it was probably not fooling anyone ,or it would have been in four figures :)

Social source share

Bit miffed about this................bought a CD because FS was not on the LP, not realising that there was a 7" of FS in the vinyl pack until reading this!  That's living life at 100 mph all the time for you, and not checking the small print! :lol:

I suppose I'd better get in the queue behind all the greedy b*stards now, who are buying them up to squirrel away the 7" to sell at an inflated price on eBay, rather than just buying one for themselves and leaving copies for other collectors to get at a reasonable price.  The Gregory Porter 12" Record Day scenario of 2012 comes to mind........topical as it's RS day 2013 this weekend!! :wicked:

Some people love the music, but love lining their pockets more!! :yes:

Dave......PM me where it's available please so thar I can pick me a couple copy up on LP!  :lol:  :lol:

Cheers,

Mark R

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Social source share

our dealer friend Angelos Epithemiou @ rare northern soul is selling Rokk re issues for £75.

for roughly another £75 you can get the other 44 re issue 7s direct from the label in the box set he has bought.

im sure he will snare someone and be very happy. 

Social source share

Speaking of this Fluorescent Smogg reissue, just got my copy and the labels are reversed on the 45. Anyone else notice this?

Yes...according to a guy at Jazzman records I had an email from, they all are due to cock up at the plant. Doh! Brilliant quality sound on them though I think.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!