Tuesday Titles Northern & Modern 45S For Sale

Hi Soul Diggers, hoping you're fit and well, here's a list of Northern & Modern Soul sevens to check out; if you see owt you'dlike to buy please phone (0161 834 7783) or send us a Reply via Soul Source to order or reserve. Thank-you very much for taking the time to look.

1. Messin' With My Mind - CLARENCE CARTER (Ichiban).......VG++........£40

2. What Does It Take To Win Your Love - MOTHERLODE (Buddah)........Mint-......£30

3. You Can't Run Away - LENNY WELCH (Mercury)........VG++.......£25

4. A New Day / At The Croosroads - THE NOTATIONS (Twinight)........VG++.......£70

5. You're Love Is All I Need - CLIFF NOBLES (Atlantic demo).........VG++.......£45

6. They Don't Know My Heart - THE BLEU LIGHTS (Bay Sound)......VG++.......£100

7. Where Are You - THE FOUR SONICS (Triple B)..........VG++.........£75

8. Since You Don't Want Me - LUTHER INGRAM (Ko Ko)........VG++.........£12

9. Think A Little Sugar - BARBARA LEWIS (Atlantic).........VG++......£10

10. (Just A Little) Faith And Understanding - THE MAGICIANS / I Don't Want To Take A Chance - WILLIE WALKER (Kent 25th Anniversary Special)........Mint-............£125

11. It's All In Your Mind / Looking For A Fox - CLARENCE CARTER (UK Atlantic, 1973 re-issue A-promo copy)........gem of a double-sider from the Fame studio recordings of C.C.........VG++.......£12

12. Fragile Handle With Care - SAM DEES (UK Atlantic, 1975)......VG++......Modern Soul brilliance!......£100

13. I'll Do Anything - TONI LAMARR (Buddah)........VG++...this is not the Doris Troy classic but a different song entirely, a lovely finger-clicking, bouncy Northern dancer written and produced by Van McCoy but is in fact more like the Curtis Mayfield sound, think Five Stairsteps with female vocal......£25

14. OO Wee Baby I Love You - FRED Hughes (V-J)........VG++.........£15

15. Things Get Better (When I'm With You) - EDDIE FLOYD (blue Stax)........VG++.......awesome, truly awesome beefy, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough, power-house Memphis soul with that all-important Northern Beat.............£15

16. He's Ready / He's Got Real Love - THE POPPIES (white Epic demo in picture sleeve where you can see two future soul divas, Fern Kinney and Dorothy Moore - pronounced Moo-wer in Yorkshire- in the loveable trio's line-up)........VG++.........£25

17. I Finally Got Wise - BILLY KEEN (Galaxy)..........Mint-.......you wouldn't have to work in Hatton Gardens to realise what a gem this is, brilliant!!!...........£185

18. (I'm Just A) Fool For You - GENE CHANDLER (Constellation)..........VG++.......a singer with a whole catalogue of Northern and Modern Soul crackers to his credit, here's another of his specialities, file under Chicago Northern Goodies..........£15

19. You And Your Love - ALBERT JONES (Candy Apple).........VG++..........£65

20. Time Is Running Out - JIMMY JAMES (Co-Ed white demo)..........Mint-........not for this pearler it isn't, as the time could be just right for some regular spins in the clubs.........£80

21. Just Ain't No Love - BARBARA ACKLIN (Brunswick).........VG++.....out of all of Barbara's Brunswick sides, this is definately her most-Northern Soul styled dancer and will find friends if played out.......£15

22. Let's Love (And Find Together) / Love Has To Grow - THE INVITATIONS (Silver Blue)........VG++............£45

23. You Counter Feit Girl - THE RIVIERAS (Riley's).........VG++.........£175

24. You Are - BOBBY REED (Brunswick).............Mint-..........£35

25. I Want It Back (Your Love) - THE VOICE BOX (Warner Brothers)..........VG++.........£35

26. Main Squeeze - NATE EVANS (Twinight)..........VG++...........£400

Many thanks indeed for looking through the list, Keep The Faith.

Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now