Big Ticket Forgotten B-Sides

viphitman

...when the a side is a top dancer somehow the b-side always gets one play at home and then it's back in the box and forgotten.... last weekend I played this at the end of an all nighter and it sounded fantastic !!!! nice & mellow and everyone who was left in the building had a little dance !!!!

so hit me with ya favourite big ticket b-sides !!!! :hatsoff2:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

That's great guys... good thread.

would be even better if I knew what you'd actually posted.... bl**dy firewall....

:thumbsup:

post-7171-0-90484000-1366113488_thumb.jp

Social source share

...when the a side is a top dancer somehow the b-side always gets one play at home and then it's back in the box and forgotten.... last weekend I played this at the end of an all nighter and it sounded fantastic !!!! nice & mellow and everyone who was left in the building had a little dance !!!!

https://youtu.be/PN2GPSwK-Ho  yes nice that same as otis brown on the same lable, col

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Only on the original press, a favourite of crossover fans, but not known by many. Played this at Boomerang and had 4 come up and ask what it was..............

Same song as on flip of Delegates of Soul "I'll come running back". Both fabulous records, couldn't say which one's better.

Social source share

this sounds like the exact same backing track as the Deniece Chandler version on Toddlin Town (just listened to it in the car on the way home from the gym!) 

Edited by ljblanken
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Don't know how to add Youtube clips, but the other side of

Jimmy Mack-My World Is On Fire

Go on is great, the same backing as Dave Hall-Look At Me-Sound

if you just cut and paste the webpage address for the exact video into this box, it will transform right into the video when it uploads!  

Social source share

This is the flip to Charles Simmons - Save The World, a slice of crossover heaven.............

Ladies prerogative Dave but I could never get on with Save The World but this flip just hits the spot & I for one would hit the dance floor to this side, great track first time I’ve heard it. :thumbup: 

Kirsty

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!