Zoe Leone

Guest soulmusicforever

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Garry Huxley

Totaly agree with you that zoe is a star in the making, But £100 each and on clear vinyl which is inferior to the virgin black.

I thought the object of promo copys were to get it heard by the masses via select DJs therfore generating lots of sales via the normal channels,

With that comes chart sucess accumilating in bookings, recording contracts etc = well earnt fame which she deserves.

Garry Huxley

Social source share

Guest soulmusicforever

Totaly agree with you that zoe is a star in the making, But £100 each and on clear vinyl which is inferior to the virgin black.

I thought the object of promo copys were to get it heard by the masses via select DJs therfore generating lots of sales via the normal channels,

With that comes chart sucess accumilating in bookings, recording contracts etc = well earnt fame which she deserves.

Garry Huxley

Thanks Garry. Appreciate your comments very much.

Social source share

Guest soulmusicforever

This is the shorter radio mix lovingly produced by Colin Watson in Teeside.

Also our tribute to VMJ who passed away peacefully one week ago. This mix uses the instrumental section of the track where Vince comes in quietly at the one minute mark and then totally steals the show.

Should this gain commercial release I will be donating 100% of my personal royalties to a fund for Vince's 4 grand children.

The video produced with love and care and great respect and admiration for a unique and truly gifted Philly legend. With approval from Denise Montana.

https://youtu.be/b-eFwQ2-VoQ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert