Magnetics Count The Days Sorted Thanks For Replies

Flanny

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

so many sellers say not play graded.

is there no record players in the states these days,lol.

if they didnt play it,for all they know it could play ex & would get a better price(but more chance ex standing for ex playable record,lol).

so i bet was played but trashed.say nothing,they get some money & they covered there backs by saying doubt will play through.

funny where this 45 turns up.werent 3 copies found inside a drawer of a cabinet,bought by a furniture dealer in the states or was that magnetics feat lee mckinney / ill keep holding on.if wrong i was close with the magnetics,lol.

Social source share

im just saying ifs & buts here boba.

was only saying that if they had played it & found it didnt play.

they cant be totaly honest as they dont know if it will play or not.ive had some records in my time that look trashed,but played ok.to say prob wont play is the buyers risk & says sold as found.

says not an expert.dosnt take an expert to find a deck,put needle on record & listen(unless he deaf,lol).

as they say,rare record.

if i was selling it,i would try to see how it played first.would benifit seller & buyer.more bids if did play through & more money for them.

Social source share

um, arr, i was with you & i think you "borrowed a fiver off me for it, was it cica '98? :facepalm:  :dash2:

Never borrowed a fiver as I recall, drove you there mind, also bought Carol Chandler on Steeltown on the same night.

Seem to recall a young lady that took everyone's fancy when she hit the lower dance-floor (bet you do too).

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Never borrowed a fiver as I recall, drove you there mind, also bought Carol Chandler on Steeltown on the same night.

Seem to recall a young lady that took everyone's fancy when she hit the lower dance-floor (bet you do too).

those were the days, bet she looks like a welders bench now lol :lol:

Edited by tosspot
Social source share