Horse And Groom Doncaster Sunday Chillout April 21St 2013

Couldn't make it as son was moving out of our house for second time  and i was helping moving stuff and fitting blinds, washing m/cs etc.

When i got home changed all locks in our house  !!

Some great tunes as always 

Edited by smudger
Social source share

Me n johnnyboy had a gr8 afternoon as usual and to top it off got in First Class carriage on way back by mistake , Grand Central  lady with uniform ( proper power dressed up ) checks tickets " you should not be in here " , but we now know conductor he says there ok , so stopped in carriage ,then Chris Kamara gets off at Wakey  Station , damn wish we had bumped into him earlier for a chat, after a few beers that would have been well funny.

Well done all top venue.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Little flavour of the afternoon

Been meaning to get over to this one for ages now . will do our best to make it at the next one as youve got the Dab Of Soul boys on, looks like being a cracker

any local Bnb's in walking distance that could be recommended

Social source share

Been meaning to get over to this one for ages now . will do our best to make it at the next one as youve got the Dab Of Soul boys on, looks like being a cracker

any local Bnb's in walking distance that could be recommended

hi flanny  theres a premier inn  near market place 5 minis walk from the H&G   hope you can make it...JOE

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drewid

Me n johnnyboy had a gr8 afternoon as usual and to top it off got in First Class carriage on way back by mistake , Grand Central lady with uniform ( proper power dressed up ) checks tickets " you should not be in here " , but we now know conductor he says there ok , so stopped in carriage ,then Chris Kamara gets off at Wakey Station , damn wish we had bumped into him earlier for a chat, after a few beers that would have been well funny.

Well done all top venue.

yeh Martin liked to have seen Jon tell c kamara what he thought of him when he were at bcfc lol!!
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!