kev cane

Gilly, Legend

Its great to wax lyrical about people when its their birthday, but this lad deserves every accolade going, humble and modest beyond belief, contributed more to the soul scene than anybody I can think, still looking for stuff he put a lot of us onto years ago, true legend and gentlemen, Nicola, spoil him rotten

Kev

And not just in this country, still remembered with great affection in Detroit. He inspired several artists there to get back on it. In the words of Richard Popcorn Wylie, 'The best friend in the UK I have'

Have a good one Gilly old friend

Happy birthday mate, see ya out and about real soon where we can resume our warped conversations, and enjoy doing so!!

This man has forgotten more than I will ever know about northern and is a true legend.

Dazz

Guest sharmo 1

Happy Birthday Mr.Gillfish hope the travelling comunity have looked after you sir see you soon regards Simon and Paula.I've written this so didn't send any kisses as people would think we're gay again however Paula sends a big fat sloppy snog.All the best owd lad The man from delmonte.xxxxx (not gay kisses I'm being French)

I would like to thank all of you for taking the time in joining in and wishing myself on this day of my birthday to be a happy one,brings a tear to ones eyes just to know that my friends care about me as much as i care about you,my fellow soul fans,what a fantastic scene we share.May i dedicate my birthday to Micky Cruise and all our dear departed friends who left to soon but their names live on forever,see you all one day so we can start the scene all over again.Thank-you

I would like to thank all of you for taking the time in joining in and wishing myself on this day of my birthday to be a happy one,brings a tear to ones eyes just to know that my friends care about me as much as i care about you,my fellow soul fans,what a fantastic scene we share.May i dedicate my birthday to Micky Cruise and all our dear departed friends who left to soon but their names live on forever,see you all one day so we can start the scene all over again.Thank-you

Lovely post Gilly

Enjoy what's left of your birthday, & have a fantastic year ahead

Lots of love & best wishes

Ali xx

P.S & after reading your post, I can see Tony Coleby up there raising a glass for your birthday & uttering some pxss take lol :o) x

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.