Benny Harper - My Prayer

Boogaloo

Hi Opening this up to offers over £400 - I'll keep this open till Sunday night at around 6pm

Benny Harper - My Prayer - Harpersoul

Condition is VG only with half of the label ripped and there's a very slight hiss on the vinyl. I'll try to post up a soundbite of it later so you get the full picture.

Payment cash or cheque - paypal's fine but seller fees will have to be covered. Will only send registered post.

This is only the 3rd one I've seen for sale in the past 13 years. Good luck

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hi Opening this up to offers over £400 - I'll keep this open till Sunday night at around 6pm

Benny Harper - My Prayer - Harpersoul

Condition is VG only with half of the label ripped and there's a very slight hiss on the vinyl. I'll try to post up a soundbite of it later so you get the full picture.

Payment cash or cheque - paypal's fine but seller fees will have to be covered. Will only send registered post.

This is only the 3rd one I've seen for sale in the past 13 years. Good luck

There's been 3 on ebay in the last two yrs :yes:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Really only 50 pressed? I find that hard to believe, if it were the case most if not all of that 50 run pressing are in circulation.

Sold mine a couple of years ago one of the best copies i've seen minimal label damage and great all round nick.

Great record though and good luck with your auction

John

Social source share

Really only 50 pressed? I find that hard to believe, if it were the case most if not all of that 50 run pressing are in circulation.

Sold mine a couple of years ago one of the best copies i've seen minimal label damage and great all round nick.

Great record though and good luck with your auction

John

I find it hard to believe a label would only press 50,thought min. run was 500?Did the seller mean there`s only 50 mint copies with min. water on label? Mines clean and i`m sure a few others also have this in same nick?

Great record :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hopefully the scans will load properly. As you can see the A side has half a label with song and artist listed but the B side is completely water damaged. Just so you knows what yer gettin'. The soundfile is on youtube.

As I said it's a VG copy but when are you going to get this chance again? Probably next week when this one sells, eh. LOL

post-1625-0-43355900-1366882304_thumb.jp

post-1625-0-96953400-1366882342_thumb.jp

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!