Mid-Week Modern & Northern Soul Sevens For Sale

Hi Soul Diggers, hope your week's going well. Here's a mixed list of Northern & Modern Soul titles for sale, if there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please phone 0161 834 7783 or post us a Reply to order or reserve. Thank you for taking the time to look.

!. All The Waiting Is Not In Vain - TYRONE DAVIS (Dakar).......VG++..... ......received regular airplay from Richard Searling in his Sunset Radio and Jazz FM days.........£10

2. Think A Little Sugar - BARBARA LEWIS (Atlantic)...........Mint-............£10

3. I Miss You - THE DELLS (Cadet).......VG++.........bargain-buy brilliance, sulltry modern soul groover......£5

4. You Want It, You Got It - DETROIT EMERALDS (Westbound)........VG++........£6

5. I Found Love - H. POINDEXTER (Lorac)........Mint-...........£25

6. You Can't Destroy A Pure Man - LENIS GUESS & FAMILY (Norfolk).........superb Martin Luther King tribute, great uptempo Modern Soul dancer............Mint-...........£10

7. Check It Out - BOBBY WOMACK (United Artists)..........totally over-looked on the Modern and Northern Soul Scenes, surely it's time to review THAT situation...........£7

8. I'm Just A Prisoner (Of Your Good Lovin') - CANDI STATON (Fame)........Mint-........£8

9. Turning Over The Ground - PHILLIP MITCHELL (Hi demo).........Mint-.....Phil gets the brassy, stringy mid-tempo Al Green treatment here, well-tasty Summer of '73 release.........£15

10. I've Got a Feeling - THE WHISPERS (Soul Train)........VG++.........great pre-disco and still on the right side of soul release from 1976. Perfect Modern Room spin............£20

11. I Did It Again - BOBBY CUTCHINS (Lasso)........Mint-........£15

12. I'm In Love With You - BOBBY PATTERSON (UK Action, 1972).........Mint-........£100

13. I'm Coming Home - THE TEMPTATIONS (Gordy).........Mint-.......immediately-likeable uptempo dancer from 1980, similar feel to "Party Time Man", it's all good.............£10

14. Your Love Is All I Need - CLIFF NOBLES (Atlantic demo)...........VG++...........£45

15. Fragile, Handle With Care - SAM DEES (UK Atlantic)..........VG++.........much-admired 1976 release, modern room magic....................£100

16. There Is / Show Me - THE DELLS (Cadet)..........Mint-..........£12

17. Come And Get These Memories - RAY GODFREY (Event)........Mint-............£10

18. I Love You, Yes I Do - THE INDEPENDENTS (Wand)........VG++..........£15

19. Love Has To Grow - THE INVITATIONS (Silver Blue)........VG++.......£45

20. Come Rain Or Shine - RAY CHARLES (Atlantic demo)........Mint-.......currently being used in the Land Rover TV ads...................£8

21. 39-21-40 Shape - JIMMY JONES (Bell)........Mint-.........£40

22. I Can't Get Along Without You - MAXINE BROWN (Commonwealth United).......Mint-............£25

23. The Fife Piper - THE DYNATONES (HBR).........Mint-.......big Twisted wheel instro favourite.......£12

24. Hipit (Parts 1 & 2) - HOSANNA (L.H.M.A.)...........Mint-.......£15

25. Just Ain't No Love - BARBARA ACKLIN (Brunswick).........VG++..........£20

Many thanks indeed for looking through the list, Keep The Faith,

Cheers, Carl(Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic