Amlwch Nighter Keith Money And Keith Williams Sun/mon 28 May

• Replies 53
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to this .... gonna be a cracker!

A great little club ... top atmosphere ... brill music .... and an awesome raffle!

This one being the 1st Anniversary ... couldn't be a better night to come along if you've not been before!

DJ`S..... GUESTs ..... KEITH MONEY & KEITH WILLIAMS

along with regs .... KARL RHODES, STEVE THOMAS , JUMPIN JOAN,

MARK MORGAN, CHICO, MARK SPEAKMAN, JIMBO AND RICHARD

Will be a TOP NIGHT for sure :D

Lydia ... i shall be going all out to do a repeat of last time .... suggest perhaps you rest up between now and then :D

A great little club ... top atmosphere ... brill music .... and an awesome raffle!

This one being the 1st Anniversary ... couldn't be a better night to come along if you've not been before!

Will be a TOP NIGHT for sure :ohmy:

Lydia ... i shall be going all out to do a repeat of last time .... suggest perhaps you rest up between now and then :shhh:

hiya joan, lydia rest up no way , !! :ohmy: gettin a few mails un txts about this event already think its gonna be a full house!! shame the geordie gang will be at the fed, but its mark morgans birthday, also some good prices on the raffle , oh crums ! no biscuits this time

steve t

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Will be a TOP NIGHT for sure :D

Lydia ... i shall be going all out to do a repeat of last time .... suggest perhaps you rest up between now and then laugh.gif

Anyone who has'nt been here yet but fancying somewhere to go to this bank holiday weekend, give this nite a try. Steve T, karl and Joan ( residants ) are playing blinding tunes every time i here them. Took a 9hr round trip from the northeast for the last one but it was worth every minute and mile of the journey.

Met some good people and overall very friendly crowd, great club with a good dance floor and cheap beer.... :lol::yes:

with another cracking lineup this nite will be as good as anywhere.

Mind you they do speak English in a strange way and wear radged white shoes :D:lol: only joe king Ste, ya nar a luv um :D

Harry H

Edited by THE BRIGADIER

Anyone who has'nt been here yet but fancying somewhere to go to this bank holiday weekend, give this nite a try. Steve T, karl and Joan ( residants ) are playing blinding tunes every time i here them. Took a 9hr round trip from the northeast for the last one but it was worth every minute and mile of the journey.

Met some good people and overall very friendly crowd, great club with a good dance floor and cheap beer.... :lol::yes:

with another cracking lineup this nite will be as good as anywhere.

Mind you they do speak English in a strange way and wear radged white shoes :yes::huh: only joe king Ste, ya nar a luv um :(

Harry H

thanks harry , sorry you can,t make it this time , it`s a shame the fed is on the same date,hope poor ted can see his records this time when he`s dj,ing. :( have a good one any way , and the old white shoes will have a dance for ya! :yes:

Steve give me ring regarding this evening. :huh:

THERE YOU GO D-J TIMES

Amlwch D-J times.

Jimbo + Richard - 9.00 - 10.30

Steve Thomas - 10.30 - 11.15

Chico - 11.15 -11.45

Mark Morgan - 11.45 - 12.45

Keith Williams - 12.45 - 1.45

Mark Speakman - 1.45 - 2.45

Jumping Joan - 2.45 - 3.45

Karl Rhodes - 3.45 - 4.45

Keith Money - 4.45 - 6.00

Chico - 6.00 - 6.45

Steve and Karl - 6.45 - 8.00

Guest Netspeaky

Just some of the original tunes I'll be spinning:

Prophets - One Gold Piece

Magnetics - Lady in Green

Jackie Day - Naughty Boy

Ronnie McNeir - Sad Sad Way

Billy Arnell - Don't Stop The World

Spartans - I Don't Need Another Lover

Matt Brown - Thank You (Just for you Joan)

Margaret Little - Love Finds A Way

Plus lots of other goodies, come along and enjoy the sounds. whistling.gif

Edited by Netspeaky

Just some of the original tunes I'll be spinning:

Prophets - One Gold Piece

Magnetics - Lady in Green

Jackie Day - Naughty Boy

Ronnie McNeir - Sad Sad Way

Billy Arnell - Don't Stop The World

Spartans - I Don't Need Another Lover

Matt Brown - Thank You (Just for you Joan)

Margaret Little - Love Finds A Way

Plus lots of other goodies, come along and enjoy the sounds. :ohmy:

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SET MARK, HOPE JOAN DON,T TAKE THE BISCUIT,!! HOPE THE DJ TIMES ARE OK FOR EVERYBODY??

IF NOT CONTACT ME UN I,LL TRY MY BEST TO SORT THINGS OUT! :lol:

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SET MARK, HOPE JOAN DON,T TAKE THE BISCUIT,!! HOPE THE DJ TIMES ARE OK FOR EVERYBODY??

IF NOT CONTACT ME UN I,LL TRY MY BEST TO SORT THINGS OUT! :lol:

Times fine by me Steve .... and you know i always take the bisuit ... just got to make sure i open them the right way up this time :ohmy:

REALLY looking forward to this ... gonna be top :lol:

Guest Marcelle

THERE YOU GO D-J TIMES

Amlwch D-J times.

Jimbo + Richard - 9.00 - 10.30

Steve Thomas - 10.30 - 11.15

Chico - 11.15 -11.45

Mark Morgan - 11.45 - 12.45

Keith Williams - 12.45 - 1.45

Mark Speakman - 1.45 - 2.45

Jumping Joan - 2.45 - 3.45

Karl Rhodes - 3.45 - 4.45

Keith Money - 4.45 - 6.00

Chico - 6.00 - 6.45

Steve and Karl - 6.45 - 8.00

Hmmmmm .... ok I WILLL BE THERE (blackmailer)

& what time do you want me selling raffle tickets Mr Travolta ????? or have you lot sacked me !!!! cos I missed one night awwwwwwwww

Will be a TOP NIGHT for sure :yes:

...JOANIE, joanie, joanieeeeeeee!! Sounds like a belter. I, for one shall be there. But you have to promise not to play the 'Soul Soldiers' ! :yes: and we dont have to follow Karl Rhodes !.............think he uses a Tim Tam not a Tom Tom! :yes: Paul-S

Guest Marcelle

Hi Paul ....

couldnt reply to your post because "you didnt put it in a quote box" hehehe I only know that becasue Sian kindly told me .... :yes:

sorry didnt make the dance floor at Greystones ...im only allowed a "pass out" every fortnight ..... :yes:

Anyway in response to you post "great night ..... For Sure for sure ....

see you there & dont forget your CASH for the raflle ...

xx

Hmmmmm .... ok I WILLL BE THERE (blackmailer)

& what time do you want me selling raffle tickets Mr Travolta ????? or have you lot sacked me !!!! cos I missed one night awwwwwwwww

hiya marcelle, here is some info about the raffle, there will also be some other prize`s, maybe mr speakman , and the watermans will add to this, keith money, and joan will have a duel at dawn over the scotch short bread biscuits!! :thumbsup:

the raffle and charity for the may 28th amlwch will be in AID OF SPECIAL BABY CARE UNIT ARROW PARK HOSPITAL, WIRRAL HOSPITAL THE CHARITY NUMBER WIRRAL HOSPITAL TRUST 939 SO FAR WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING DONATED TO THIS RAFFLE BY KAREN & BILLY CRAG THIS SEASONS EVERTON`S KIT SIZE XL WARRINGTON WOLVES RUGBY CLUB SHIRT SIGNED BY ALL THE PLAYERS SOUL MEMORABIBLIA FOLDER, INCLUDING MANY PRINTS & PICTURE COVERS!!

steve T TICKETS WILL BE 5 OF £1.00 , JOE DUNLOP AND GEORGE THE BAR BAR, ARE ALREADY BUYING AS MANY AS THERE POCKETS CAN HOLD!! :thumbsup:

Edited by steve th

Hi Paul ....

couldnt reply to your post because "you didnt put it in a quote box" hehehe I only know that becasue Sian kindly told me .... :thumbsup:

sorry didnt make the dance floor at Greystones ...im only allowed a "pass out" every fortnight ..... :thumbsup:

Anyway in response to you post "great night ..... For Sure for sure ....

see you there & dont forget your CASH for the raflle ...

xx

glad to see mr sadot is making the trip too!!

directions below

HEADING WEST : WHEN YOU COME OFF THE MENAI BRIDGE TAKE B5025 TO AMLWCH

TRAVEL APROX 19 MILES AND YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT WITH A GARAGE

NEXT TO IT

TAKE 3RD TURNING OFF IT TOWARDS AMLWCH PORT THERE WILL ALSO BE A SOUL

EVENT SIGN AT THIS ROUNDABOUT

FOLLOW THIS ROAD TILL YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD GOING LEFT ALSO

THERE WILL BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN HERE

YOU THEN WILL COME TO A CROSSROAD GO STRAIGHT OVER IT AND FOLLOW THE

SIGNS

easy ??? we`ll see!! :thumbsup:

...JOANIE, joanie, joanieeeeeeee!! Sounds like a belter. I, for one shall be there. But you have to promise not to play the 'Soul Soldiers' ! and we dont have to follow Karl Rhodes !.............think he uses a Tim Tam not a Tom Tom! Paul-S

:thumbsup:blush.gif Yep ... not in anyone's interest to follow Karl ... in a car ... or DJing :lol: The guy is just too good!

Gonna be a fantastic night .... Tony offered to donate a record out of his sales box for the raffle .... it's ok guys .... i've talked him out of it!! Phew .... :P

Guest Marcelle

hiya marcelle, here is some info about the raffle, there will also be some other prize`s, maybe mr speakman , and the watermans will add to this, keith money, and joan will have a duel at dawn over the scotch short bread biscuits!! :thumbsup:

the raffle and charity for the may 28th amlwch will be in AID OF SPECIAL BABY CARE UNIT ARROW PARK HOSPITAL, WIRRAL HOSPITAL THE CHARITY NUMBER WIRRAL HOSPITAL TRUST 939 SO FAR WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING DONATED TO THIS RAFFLE BY KAREN & BILLY CRAG THIS SEASONS EVERTON`S KIT SIZE XL WARRINGTON WOLVES RUGBY CLUB SHIRT SIGNED BY ALL THE PLAYERS SOUL MEMORABIBLIA FOLDER, INCLUDING MANY PRINTS & PICTURE COVERS!!

steve T TICKETS WILL BE 5 OF £1.00 , JOE DUNLOP AND GEORGE THE BAR BAR, ARE ALREADY BUYING AS MANY AS THERE POCKETS CAN HOLD!! blush.gif

Hmmm .... ok will dig deep into the realms & find something .... maybe a Toy or two now aslong as we all know WHISKEY / JD is ALL mine ..... please please please ... :P

now where did Chris put his "stig of the dunp outfit" :lol:

Hmmm .... ok will dig deep into the realms & find something .... maybe a Toy or two now aslong as we all know WHISKEY / JD is ALL mine ..... please please please ... :rolleyes:

now where did Chris put his "stig of the dunp outfit" :thumbsup:

oh no , not the stig out fit again, !! you probably put it on the back seat of the car after you was on top gear the other nite, top tip don,t follow mr rhodes and his tom tom drums !!

Edited by steve th
Guest Marcelle

oh no , not the stig out fit again, !! you probably put it on the back seat of the car after you was on top gear the other nite, top tip don,t follow mr rhodes and his tom tom drums !!

Hmmm ... if I have to have the "pleasure of that outfit ...... so can you :rolleyes:

all i`ll say on that is "cant be worse than Chris navigational skills" :thumbsup:

Edited by Marcelle
Guest Marcelle

YE! BRING ON THE WEEKEND, SORRY I CANT MAKE IT TO BRUM ON SATNITE DRAT whistling.gif

So am I .......

well im sorry Mrs Fish wont be there :lol: heheheheheh :lol:

I've got something too .... a record .. no biggie .... but it is out of my box and not Tonys :ohmy:

JUST FOUND OUT THERES LOADS OF STRANGE FOLK OVER TAKEN MY HOUSE FOR THE WEEKEND , BETTA POP TO THE SHOP UN GET SOME FOOD UN JD ,as well and scotch, and kendal cake!! :P :good: :dance:

Guest Marcelle

JUST FOUND OUT THERES LOADS OF STRANGE FOLK OVER TAKEN MY HOUSE FOR THE WEEKEND , BETTA POP TO THE SHOP UN GET SOME FOOD UN JD ,as well and scotch, and kendal cake!! :shades: :good: :dance:

Hmmmmm and this will be differant from any other day of the week ..... I THINK NOT shades.gif

Guest Netspeaky

NICE ONE MARK ., SOME OLD TANK TOPS FROM THE 70,TS??

OH BY THE WAY HAVE YOU STILL GOT THE VIDEO OF THE LAST NITE AT THE PHOENIX??

ANY CHANCE OF A COPY?? :lol:

:thumbsup:

Are yes last night at the PHOENIX that was the night I was just playing the last record of my spot when the Police kindly asked us all to vacate the building, illegal niter I recall was the charge, as if. Yes I have the video will have to dig it out and transfer to DVD, Dick John copied my video many moons ago so he may be able to help. :thumbsup:

Are yes last night at the PHOENIX that was the night I was just playing the last record of my spot when the Police kindly asked us all to vacate the building, illegal niter I recall was the charge, as if. Yes I have the video will have to dig it out and transfer to DVD, Dick John copied my video many moons ago so he may be able to help. :thumbsup:

think richards copy has gone a while ago :thumbsup: so hope you can find ours mate , ps the weekend is here!!

Guest Netspeaky
think richards copy has gone a while ago :thumbsup: so hope you can find ours mate , ps the weekend is here!!
Weekend, no work all play. :thumbsup:
Guest ZTSC

Is it just me .... or has this been the longest week ever....!!

Nearly there .... CAN'T WAIT!!

Paul said he was speaking to Keith last nite and that he's well up for this .... gonna be top!! :thumbsup:

Hell of a journey for Keith . Is he flying down or what ?

Guest Garethwyn66

Is it just me .... or has this been the longest week ever....!!

Nearly there .... CAN'T WAIT!!

Paul said he was speaking to Keith last nite and that he's well up for this .... gonna be top!! whistling.gif

loads of intrest on this one phone' s been red hot with enquieries about location...cant wait :ohmy: GAGS :lol:

Guest Netspeaky

A few hours to kick off, just getting my tunes for tonight, looks like it's gonna be a good one.

:lol::yes::ohmy::D:D See you all later. :lol::yes::yes::D:D

Guest Garethwyn66

A few hours to kick off, just getting my tunes for tonight, looks like it's gonna be a good one.

:lol::yes::ohmy::D:D See you all later. :lol::yes::yes::D:D

SAT DOWN IN WORK WAITING TO FINISH.. SO I CAN SET THE SOUND SYSTEM UP SH....T WHAT A LONG DAY ITS BEEN... SEE IA ALL THERE!!!!!!! LETS HOPE FOR A BIG CROWD GAGS

WHAT A TOP NITE!!

Absolutely fantastic from start to finish.

Superb music in the company of some awesome people.

Big respect to both the Keith's ... Mr. Williams ... you were fab as usual ... how good did the Soulnotes sound?

But star of the weekend has to be Mr. Money .... despite DJing Friday... Saturday .... and Sunday night .... he still managed to dance all night .... no problem though seeings as Sandra is the proud new owner of a brand new foot spa ... :wicked:

Proud as punch she is ... yes.gif

Big hand to all DJ's .... pulled out all the stops to make Amlwch first anniversary one that will be remembered for a long time.

Well done all .... :ohmy:

Will put photo's up later when i get chance.

PS: .... thinking of you both .... (they'll know who they are ...)

WHAT A TOP NITE!!

Absolutely fantastic from start to finish.

Superb music in the company of some awesome people.

Big respect to both the Keith's ... Mr. Williams ... you were fab as usual ... how good did the Soulnotes sound?

But star of the weekend has to be Mr. Money .... despite DJing Friday... Saturday .... and Sunday night .... he still managed to dance all night .... no problem though seeings as Sandra is the proud new owner of a brand new foot spa ... :wicked:

Proud as punch she is ... yes.gif

Big hand to all DJ's .... pulled out all the stops to make Amlwch first anniversary one that will be remembered for a long time.

Well done all .... :ohmy:

Will put photo's up later when i get chance.

your to kind Joan

will put up my playlist for almwich and gladstone club

tomorrow afternoon

had to leave about 3-30 so missed keith money/karl rhodes spot,but bet they were great as usual

best nighter with Lea Manor this year for me]

Guest Marcelle

Bloody hell Joan .... you were quick on here yes.gif you beat me to it ...

so all I`ll say is "DITTO" to everything you have said ...

except I must apologise to the djs for not showing my appreaciation in my usual way DANCING ... "That age thing creeping in after doing 2 nighters" (well actually its a war wound that I dont like talking about :wicked: )

thanks to you all for a top night ....

coudnt have ended in a better way for us Chris & I dancing together to our record being played by the "DOUBLE DECKERS" Steve & Karl thank you so much xx

Marcelle & Chris xx

.......What a brilliant night!! Music was the dogs bollocks.......All of the dj's danced, they did'nt just stand around admiring their records! They were actually excited by what they were putting on the decks.....Thats fucking exceptional nowadays ph34r.gif Everyone there was up for it and open to hearing known and unknown stuff and thats what makes a great night...well done Steve T!! The dj's were spot on.....first time I have heard Mark whistling.gif and Chico and they were top. Keith Williams did a great spot......all the dj's were in sync!

Joan, can she get any better? I hope not....I might have to follow her!! :shades: For those who try to put her in a box....she play's this tempo or that tempo....wake up you deaf fools! That woman plays everything...apart from.....shit! She's on form......"be scared!!" :thumbsup:

Karl Rhodes...fucking great mate! You always have some suprises!...wish you had danced a bit more though! Karl H did'nt help just looking at records for hours....he's usuallly on that floor all night!! blush.gif

Final word for one of my favorite dj's and a man who epitomizes the word "soul'......Keith Money. I saw him on Friday (two spots) and Sunday (he did Saturday aswell!) and he was fresh and inventive each time. That man has time and energy for everyone and a humility that others should study (including myself)! One of the biggest names in 'soul', for me.

If you have'nt been to this place....SORT IT OUT!!.....a glimpse of the spirit of days gone long gone. A truly soulful event! worth travelling any distance for. PAUL-S

.......What a brilliant night!! Music was the dogs bollocks.......All of the dj's danced, they did'nt just stand around admiring their records! They were actually excited by what they were putting on the decks.....Thats fucking exceptional nowadays :thumbsup: Everyone there was up for it and open to hearing known and unknown stuff and thats what makes a great night...well done Steve T!! The dj's were spot on.....first time I have heard Mark whistling.gif and Chico and they were top. Keith Williams did a great spot......all the dj's were in sync!

Joan, can she get any better? I hope not....I might have to follow her!! :shades: For those who try to put her in a box....she play's this tempo or that tempo....wake up you deaf fools! That woman plays everything...apart from.....shit! She's on form......"be scared!!" yes.gif

Karl Rhodes...fucking great mate! You always have some suprises!...wish you had danced a bit more though! Karl H did'nt help just looking at records for hours....he's usuallly on that floor all night!! tongue.gif

Final word for one of my favorite dj's and a man who epitomizes the word "soul'......Keith Money. I saw him on Friday (two spots) and Sunday (he did Saturday aswell!) and he was fresh and inventive each time. That man has time and energy for everyone and a humility that others should study (including myself)! One of the biggest names in 'soul', for me.

If you have'nt been to this place....SORT IT OUT!!.....a glimpse of the spirit of days gone long gone. A truly soulful event! worth travelling any distance for. PAUL-S

thanks to all the dj`s travellers, and locals for making this nite so so good , harts go out to chris and marcelle at this time!! the venue now has a nick name "the TARDIS" . IF YOU WHERE THERE YOU NO THE SCORE ! PAUL S will try my best to get you on asap

thanks again best regard

steve T