The Fabulous Denos

leev

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guest penny

Looking hard for the- Fabulous Denos ' I've Enjoyed Being Loved By You ' on King.

really want a copy badly,  issue or demo, v.g. plus upwards if possible, please p.m. me or text 07967682168

thank;'s

Lee

Have you heard it all the way through? In my opinion this is a potentially magnificent record completely ruined by one or two of the worst musical wrong turns ever made near the end, still amazes me that they did that

Social source share

..whats the ballpark price on this 45 now.know its 150 in a guide

coz if anybody else wants a copy i have a Mint- for sale

Starting to get a little notice. £150 in guide but not available via that guide. Once I Had a love is £75 in similar guide, picked this up at Prestatyn for £40. Think 'I've Enjoyed being Loved By You' is scarcer and better. I would price my spare at £80, from pms Leev paid less. Not sure of relative price difference issue/demo, I've got 2 demos but not had an issue?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest penny

i love it penny, actually a new hear for me, i must admit i'd have cavorted all  over the floor to  it in my teens.  a  breath of fresh air to me now.

I first heard it on a 1 minute sound clip, thought it was one of the best things I'd ever heard, the first 1.5 minutes I still do...my heart sank when got it through andI heard those changes at the end, theyre some bad chords and they dont have anything to do with the rest of the arrangement, and sound worse cos the music preceding is so beautiful. Always intended to do a remix but never got round to it.

Social source share

Have you heard it all the way through? In my opinion this is a potentially magnificent record completely ruined by one or two of the worst musical wrong turns ever made near the end, still amazes me that they did that

I think that just adds to its brilliance, to be honest.

Edited by Gene-R
  • Helpful 1
Social source share