Motown List Part 3

Hip City Records - 01375 640951                                                                

Here is part 3 of some great US Motown 45's I recently aquired.                                                                               

90% of these are west coast pressings if that matters to you.                                                                     

Postage is £2.50 for 1 to 3 records. (overseas is Europe £3.50 / Rest of world £4.50)                                                                          

Credit card / cheque / postal order / paypal etc                                                                

Our big weekender coming up soon - Almost Grown -  10th / 11th / 12th May in Southend on sea. Saks on Fri, Royal Hotel on Sat (allnighter)                                                                               

With vintage fair on Sat during the day plus films in trhe Black Cat basement with Dean Chalkley and guests                                                                        

1              THE SPINNERS   What did she use             Tri Phi                    VG+       £15.00

2              JOHNNY & JACKEY           Someday we'll be together         Tri phi                    M            £25.00

3              HARVEY                She loves me so               Tri phi                    M            £20.00

4              THE ELGINS         Heaven must have sent you       V.I.P                      VG+       £8.00

5              CHRIS CLARK      Don't be too long             V.I.P.                     EX           £25.00

6              BOBBY TAYLOR  Oh I've been blessed     V.I.P.                     M            £15.00

7              IVY JO   I remember when           V.I.P.                     EX           £15.00

8              DANNY DAY        This time last summer    V.I.P.     W.O.L.  G             £6.00

9              THE HEADLINERS              We call it fun      V.I.P.     Demo - W.O.L.  VG+       £20.00

10           THE LEWIS SISTERS          He's an oddball V.I.P.     Demo    M            £50.00

11           THE VELVELETTES             A bird in the hand (is worth two in the bush)       V.I.P.                     EX           £25.00

12           R DEAN TAYLOR                There's a ghost in my house        V.I.P.                     VG+       £50.00

13           THE VOWS          Tell me V.I.P.                     VG          £25.00

14           THE HORNETS    Give me a kiss   V.I.P.     Demo    M-          £50.00

15           THE DALTON BOYS           I've been cheated           V.I.P.     W.O.L.  M            £75.00

16           THE HEADLINERS              You're bad news              V.I.P.     W.O.L.  VG          £15.00

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!