Saturday Sales....james Wayne + Tom Emmanual And Ron Experience

Guest Dale

Two very nice 45s, Both exellent condition.... 

James Wayne and The Soul Soothers - I've Found Someone (Key-Lan)..(SOLD)...£120.....two very nice sides..

Tom Emmanual + Ron Experience - Why (The Knower)/When You Lose Your Groove (Golden Three Records)...(SOLD)...£120....again two great sides

The usual paypal please plus £2 postage.....

Thanks fof looking....

Dale ....... :thumbsup:......

Edited by Dale
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

How much was the Tom Emmanuel and did I sell mine too cheap on monday?

(What happened to not removing prices on sales threads as instructed by moderators this week)

How much was the Tom Emmanuel and did I sell mine too cheap on monday?

(What happened to not removing prices on sales threads as instructed by moderators this week)

Is that better Pete.......didnt see the moderators instructions regards prices unfortunatly dont spend that much time on here as some.......

Social source share

Is that better Pete.......didnt see the moderators instructions regards prices unfortunatly dont spend that much time on here as some.......

They said that we should leave prices on so that it can act as a sort of price guide for when other people come to sell the same record, and I guess they are right, I used to remove all mine but I just leave them now.  I think it was pinned at the top of the sales but like you say, if not on very often you won't have known.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!