S.o.s. (Soul On Saturday): Northern & Modern

Hi, Soul Lovers. Here's a list of Northern & Modern Soul on 7" vinyl for your consideration, if there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please phone 0161 834 7783 (10.00 am - 5.15 pm Monday - Saturday or 11.00 am - 4.00pm on Sundays) to order or reserve. Thank you for taking the time to look.

1. You Got It / Soul Bug - THE DYNASONICS (Dynamics).......Mint-........two stonking Northern / R&B / Batmany instrumentals...........£40

2. Your Love Is All I Need - CLIFF NOBLES (Atlantic demo)........VG++.......£45

3. Just Ain't No Love - BARBARA ACKLIN (Brunswick)......VG++.......£20

4. Time's Running Out - JIMMY JAMES (Co-Ed)........Mint-.........quality mid-tempo N.Soul Beat Ballad.....£80

5. You Are - BOBBY REED (Brunswick).........VG++........£35

6. She's My Baby - THE INTENSIONS (Bluelight)..........VG++........£60

7. Inspiration - THE DELLS (Cadet)........VG++............£40

8. I Finally Got Wise - BILLY KEEN (Galaxy).......VG++.......SUPERB Northern dancer...........£185

9. Boogaloo Party - FLAMINGOS (Philips demo).......VG++......£25

10. Watch Out Girl - THE EMBERS (MGM)..........VG++.........£275

11. What Does It Take To Win Your Love - MOTHERLODE (Buddah)........VG++........£30

12. Baby Stay And Make Me Happy - GARY CARL & THE ORCHIDS (Philips).......Mint-.......£100

13. With My Love And What You've Got - JEAN WELLS (Calla).........Mint-.......£60

14. I Lost The Only Love I Ever Had - JOE VALENTINE (VAL).........Mint-......£100

15. You Can't Bypass Love - WILLIE KENDRICK (RCA demo)...........VG++.........£75

16. I'll Do Anything - TONI LAMARR (Buddah)........VG++.........£25

17. You Counter Feit Girl - THE RIVIERAS (Riley's).........VG++........£175

18. Find My Way - THE THREE DEGREES (Roulette).........Mint-........£20

19. They Don't Hear My Heart - THE BLEU LIGHTS (Bay Sound)........VG++.......tremendous Mod Beat Northern dancer, any young DJ looking for a "discovery" with the power to hold its own for many years to come will need to check this pearl out!!.......£100

20. I'll Give You My Love - SUE ANN JONES (TCB)...........Daptone goes Northern, or so it sounds, quality backbeat, mesmerising vocals, all-action soul..........Mint-........£200

21. In Your Heart - THE DONTELLS (V-J demo).......VG++........£45

22. Back By Popular Demand - THE SUPREMES & ORIGINALS (Beatin Rhythm)......Mint........£10

23. Wall To Wall Heartaches - BOBBY JASON (Ranwood)........VG++.......£8

24. Put It Where You Want It - THE CRUSADERS (Blue Thumb, UK 1973)........VG++.......£10

25. I'm Gonna Love You 'Til The Flavour Is Gone - ESTELLE LEVITT (Metromedia demo).......VG++....Blackpool Mecca spin...............74/75......£15

Many thanks for looking through the list, hope your weekend's a great one, Keep The Faith,

Carl (Beatin' Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source