Your Missing Mail

NEV

Hi all

Not sure if this has been posted ( no pun intended ) ,or if its in the right section ,but for anyone who buys or sells records ,there is a MUST WATCH programme on TV tomorrow night !

Dispatches 8pm Ch 4 - The secrets of your missing Mail

I've seen the trailor and it shows just how well the guys at the parcel office really treat your parcels !

It makes those guys who put your suit cases on the planes look like child minders lol

That was only the sorting office clip ,so I await with peril at what else is gonna be revealed ..Gulp !

Edited by NEV
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest ruppy

sooner it,s privatised the better ,the whole fkn royal mail and it,managment should be sacked been getting away with it for years, 

and try and get to the bottom of missing packages you have no chance all the tossers pass the buck down to someone else

Social source share

Well that was a real eye opener and frankly disgraceful behaviour by UKMAIL staff !

I think in future I will refrain from putting fragile on my packages as it seems to be a red rag to a bull :(

I've already started doing that, instead I've gone for thicker mailers, still with 3 pieces of card, or cruciform mailers, though I can't get those cheap enough.  Am putting my registereds as above, and then inside a jiffy bag mailer.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!