Adam Bedawi

Psamsara

Guest dundeedavie

he's from Dundee, I used to run a do with him here and no I no longer have any contact details for him

Edited by dundeedavie
Social source share

too many to mention as you well know.

aha.  so i open a thread, and you come in here "defending" a guy (interesting enough you haven't done that the first time around when he was mentioned, so i guess you just have a problem with me) who ripped off quite a few people and was banned from this site, i guess for the same reason - no? i didn't say he ripped me off -  all i said is that i NEVER had a record go missing, and now i have one with the guy who simply doesn't have a great history, and i'm bit suspicious - you wouldn't be? now saying about history... i believe you were also banned, from other site though,.. and thanks to you i was introduced to 'beavering'..  after that we had a deal, 3 or 4 records.. one of them a bit overgraded, you appologised and offered a discount on the next deal.. i didn't ask for a partial refund or anything. some time after i made an offer on a few pieces you couldn't sell, we couldn't agree, no deal done (and thank god it didn't , as i was lucky enough to get that blume 45 for 20% of your asking price). ok, so you were not so amused that i offered you "low" (though i know i didn't.. but hey we have different perspectives on the price, you as a seller me as a buyer) and you asked me not to contact you again, which i didn't. and you come here, like pointing out that i have some bad history and that i...  what?! ripped you off?  i ask you publicly what was the problem and you only say "you know bla bla bla".  

Social source share

aha.  so i open a thread, and you come in here "defending" a guy (interesting enough you haven't done that the first time around when he was mentioned, so i guess you just have a problem with me) who ripped off quite a few people and was banned from this site, i guess for the same reason - no? i didn't say he ripped me off -  all i said is that i NEVER had a record go missing, and now i have one with the guy who simply doesn't have a great history, and i'm bit suspicious - you wouldn't be? now saying about history... i believe you were also banned, from other site though,.. and thanks to you i was introduced to 'beavering'..  after that we had a deal, 3 or 4 records.. one of them a bit overgraded, you appologised and offered a discount on the next deal.. i didn't ask for a partial refund or anything. some time after i made an offer on a few pieces you couldn't sell, we couldn't agree, no deal done (and thank god it didn't , as i was lucky enough to get that blume 45 for 20% of your asking price). ok, so you were not so amused that i offered you "low" (though i know i didn't.. but hey we have different perspectives on the price, you as a seller me as a buyer) and you asked me not to contact you again, which i didn't. and you come here, like pointing out that i have some bad history and that i...  what?! ripped you off?  i ask you publicly what was the problem and you only say "you know bla bla bla".  

That's nothing. I once gave someone a load of records, absolutely free, and he complained that I hadn't cleaned them properly for him...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

i have had good dealings with adam and bad with the poster, so thought it was relevant to the conversation.  

feel free to strike it if its not in keeping with your ideas of relevance, Rod. im not interested in arguing with anyone on here. 

Social source share

i have had good dealings with adam and bad with the poster, so thought it was relevant to the conversation.  

feel free to strike it if its not in keeping with your ideas of relevance, Rod. im not interested in arguing with anyone on here. 

Can I take from above you were known as Beaver on the much missed, for sheer hilarity, Funk Forum?

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

update on this

record was returned to me after more than 2 months.. seems like wrong address given. i really was suspicuos and wanted to check here, but all good from Adam's end.  i apologised to him for checking him out

Edited by psamsara
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!