Midtempo Wants: Billy Byers / Fantastic Four / Debonairs

Benji

Three midtempo wants. Condition EX or better. Reasonable prices paid. Please PM. Thanks!

BILLY BYERS - REMIND MY BABY OF ME - SCEPTER

FANTASTIC FOUR - I'M GONNA LIVE UP TO WHAT SHE THINKS - RIC TIC

BOBBIE SMITH - WALK ON INTO MY HEART - AMERICAN ARTS

DEBONAIRS - HOW'S YOUR NEW LOVE TREATING YOU - GOLDEN WORLD

Edited by Benji
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

One day and perhaps one day soon sellers will do as the buyer asks and sends a PM, it seems that certain sellers on this forum simply can't understand plain English.

Or at least have the courtesy to reply to my PM. I asked Cobbles what price he's looking for but it looks like he can't be even bothered to reply. His loss, not mine. I'll buy it anywhere else then.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Or at least have the courtesy to reply to my PM. I asked Cobbles what price he's looking for but it looks like he can't be even bothered to reply. His loss, not mine. I'll buy it anywhere else then.

I think he is unaware of just exactly what to do, his "copy and paste" replies on here really get up my nose and also seems to have plenty records for sale but never uses the sales forum. It's not hard is it?

Social source share

I think he is unaware of just exactly what to do, his "copy and paste" replies on here really get up my nose and also seems to have plenty records for sale but never uses the sales forum. It's not hard is it?

I don't see a problem with his posts. I think he's willing to take offers on records in his collection, it's not his whole collection is for sale and he has to type up thousands of records to put in the sales forum. Also, I post in the thread and PM when someone has a want because if they don't follow through other people can PM me if they are interested. I have gotten titles as a buyer from sellers who have posted in a thread and gotten blown off by the buyer.

Social source share

I don't see a problem with his posts. I think he's willing to take offers on records in his collection, it's not his whole collection is for sale and he has to type up thousands of records to put in the sales forum. Also, I post in the thread and PM when someone has a want because if they don't follow through other people can PM me if they are interested. I have gotten titles as a buyer from sellers who have posted in a thread and gotten blown off by the buyer.

The problem with his posts Bob is he doesn't answer either PM's or otherwise, hardly good sales tact, if a buyer states PM with price and condition there is no need to post up on the page, if you look back at his posts 99% are all the same, can't see what the problem is about sending a PM and offering a price.

Social source share

The problem with his posts Bob is he doesn't answer either PM's or otherwise, hardly good sales tact, if a buyer states PM with price and condition there is no need to post up on the page, if you look back at his posts 99% are all the same, can't see what the problem is about sending a PM and offering a price.

I agree that it is not acceptable to not answer PMs

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi i didn't reply because you didn't make me an offer...and that's fine... i prefer offers for records from my collection and work from there but  if you don't... that's fine too!!!.... but i don't see why people get upset by my methods and feel the need to post their anger....don't read my posts if they upset you so much!!!!.....

i've sold about 40% of the records i've posted on peoples wants.....executive four, imperial cs, james lately, servicemen,anthony +delsonics, honey bees, out of sights,roy robets (tina) to name a few i don't think those collectors were upset by my methods....

Social source share

hi i didn't reply because you didn't make me an offer...and that's fine... i prefer offers for records from my collection and work from there but  if you don't... that's fine too!!!.... but i don't see why people get upset by my methods and feel the need to post their anger....don't read my posts if they upset you so much!!!!.....

i've sold about 40% of the records i've posted on peoples wants.....executive four, imperial cs, james lately, servicemen,anthony +delsonics, honey bees, out of sights,roy robets (tina) to name a few i don't think those collectors were upset by my methods....

Simply because the buyer asks the seller to PM with either a price or an offer, PM means private message :huh:

Social source share