**lou Johnson/flame & The Lovelights/four Tops/jimmy Holiday/della Reese

Mal C

Hi all, some nice tracks here, quite allot of good UK things, a Yank and an Argentinian...

Buyer pays Postage: £2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK)

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees, and were off!!

Lou Johnson - Please, Stop the Wedding / UK London American yellow demo M- £30

Spanking demo this one, Looks really nice, has a date stamp(28/05/1965) AND release date was 30th of that month..

Jimmy Holiday - Turning Point / Give me Your Love / UK Liberty (Green & White Demo) M- £30  ** SOLD **

Deep Soul classic, this is a really nice spanking copy, part of Liberty's 'Soul Supply' series released in Jan 1967.

Lulu - Al Maestro Con Amor (to Sir with Love) / El Amor, El Amor, El Amor (Love loves to Love Love) / Odeon Pops VG++ £18

Argentinian release, really smart disc, looks great, pays at 33 rpm.. Comes in its orig sleeve, with its original plastic insert....I have an Aussie one now so no need for this, Fabulous 6ts pop song, and just a really nice way to have it. Clip is from the film, cause its cool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgzNwh3d-I

Flame and the Lovelights - The way I want Our Love / Why is your Love (Such a hard thing) / Jaber M- £40

Crossover heaven this, quality double sider from Jackey Beavers label...

Della Reese - It Was a Very good Year / UK Stateside VG++ £15 ** SOLD **

Big record that crossed over funk / soul scenes, this is a great UK copy..

Four Tops - I Cant Get You Off My Mind / UK Probe VG++ £10

Classic 7ts release from the tops, this is such a great track and one of my favorites from them, up there with 'Nature Planned it' absolute quality for a tenner me thinks...

Carol Woods — If I Let You / Ember — UK test pressing) VG+ £20

Really good Crossover sound...from the same lady that recorded 'Heartbreaker' on Perfecto 7, comes with original sleeve, which looks the business.

https://www.soul-sour...ou-ember-r37065

Kind regards

Mal.C :elvis:

post-2025-0-94748900-1367238216_thumb.jp

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic