Dave Molloy/gaz Kellet

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone got contact details for either of the soul twats.

Salmon

Hello, PM me and I've got a mobile for Gaz, also Stan. Have also got Gaz's address. Must scan in the pictures of when me and Louise cheerleaded for Gaz at the 100 club as a surprise for him! Hes one of my favourite people that I've not seen for a couple of years.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest NASHEE

awww Gaz Kellet...wot a sweetie...not seen him for many years

I remember going to an after Keele dayer in Crewe...He was stood on the front door waving his gear detector about....(a bloody hoover pipe complete with nozzle for checking the most intimate of crevices)...later inside...he packed his shirt with loads of screwed up newspaper & did a cracking impression of the incredible hulk rolleyes.gif

Social source share

awww Gaz Kellet...wot a sweetie...not seen him for many years

I remember going to an after Keele dayer in Crewe...He was stood on the front door waving his gear detector about....(a bloody hoover pipe complete with nozzle for checking the most intimate of crevices)...later inside...he packed his shirt with loads of screwed up newspaper & did a cracking impression of the incredible hulk :(

rolleyes.gif:( Oh Linda, remember this well, it was hilarious!!! Not seen Gaz for years now. I believe Dave Molloy is still around somewhere, last I heard he was going out with Julie Halliwell from Wigan. Don't know anyone on here who knows Julie though to get a number or contact address, sorry!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Gaz & Dave's phone and address's, but I'd contact them first to see if it was OK to pass on.............Let me know if you want to contact them and I will pass it on to the Soul Twats! Driving to and from venues with them two, along with Stan & Pete Lawson was no picnic, but very very Funny !

Happy days

Louis

Social source share

I've got Gaz & Dave's phone and address's, but I'd contact them first to see if it was OK to pass on.............Let me know if you want to contact them and I will pass it on to the Soul Twats! Driving to and from venues with them two, along with Stan & Pete Lawson was no picnic, but very very Funny !

Happy days

Louis

Louis old chap how are you??

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!