Tuesday Northern & Modern Soul 45S For Sale

Hi Soul Diggers, hope your feeling fit and well with Spring now getting up off the bench and looking ready to come on.Here is a list of Northern and Modern Soul 45s for sale, if there's anything on it that you'd like to buy then please phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve or just post us a Reply.

1. It's Your Thing (instrumental) - GEORGE SEMPER RHYTHM COMMITTEE (Rama Rama).....Mint-....normally thought of as a funk tune but it's a full-on Mod Beat Northern stormer with that loud n pround Hammond organ to the fore, kind of thing Tarantino might slide into a soundtrack......£10

2. Find My Way - THREE DEGREES (Roulette)......Mint-......performing more like Sisters Love on this sexy, funky Northern Soul dancer that's a mile away from their sugary Philadelphia Int. sound......£20

3. The Love I Feel For You / Willyam Willyam - DEE DEE SHARP.........VG++...........Fairmount........£15

4. What Does It Take To Win Your Love (instrumental) - MOTHERLODE (Buddah)......VG++........£30

5. Messing With My Mind - BARBARA CARR (Bar-Car)........Mint-......great version of this Modern Room favourite, well worthy of some play-outs......................£8

6. Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me - GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS (Soul).........VG++......£8

7. Hermit Of Misty Mountain - BEN E. KING (Atco)......Mint-.......Twisted Wheel spin.......£15

9. Hung Up On Your Love - THE MONTCLAIRS (Paula)....Mint-...........Wrongly labelled; bears The Montclairs previous released title on the topside......£50

10. I Need Him - KELLY MICHAELS (Carla)........Mint-..........those moonlighting musicians, eh? This is the Ric-Tic/Golden World sound in all but name!......£250

11. With My Love And What You've Got - JEAN WELLS (Calla)........Mint-.......£60

12. The Big Search Is On - DELORES LYNN (Junior).........VG++............£20

13. You Blew It - FINNIGAN'S WAKE (VAL).........Mint-........£25

14. No News / Oh Baby, That's Love - THE GLORIES (Date demo)......VG++......£15

15. Soul Power (instrumental) - MISSISSIPPI JOE (Midas)........Mint-........£20

16. One More Chance - BARBARA & BRENDA (HeidI).....Northern Soul Beat Ballad.....VG++.....£15

17. Keep On - STERLING MAGEE (Sylvia)........VG++...........£35

18. Earthquake - AL TNT BRAGGS (UK Action, 1968).........VG+......£8

19. I Wish You The World Of Happiness - SHIRLEY TURNER / Deeper Than That - THE PRELUDES (Beatin Rhythm white demo).......Mint.......last demo copy of this great double-sider that's sure to rise in value in future years.................£20

20. I Love You Yes I Do - THE INDEPENDENTS (Wand).......VG++..........real potential for this crossover dancer to take-off........£15

21. You And Your Love - ALBERT JONES (Candy Apple).........VG++........£65

22. Freedom Train - JAMES CARR (UK B&C, 1969)........VG++.........£10

23. What A Man - LINDA LYNDELL (BGP)......Mint-......re-issue of total Funk Classic, deleted.....£10

24. Who Can I Turn To - JIMMY & LOUISE TIG (Deep Soul)......Mint-......very rare 1968 UK release from Dave Godin's Deep Soul label.........£25

25. I've Had It - GEORGE SMITH (Turntable demo)........VG++........one of the best-ever Northern Soul Beat Ballad discoveries......£150

Thanks very much for casting an eye over the list, hope your day goes well, Keep The Faith

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source